Rock EX @ phunk bar

Frummer said:
blahblah + nic = mayhem/chaos/WW3 :twisted:

ooi dont associate me with the ah lians. :lol: :lol: and besides, there's always mayhem then veteran ah beng dong is around. DO NOT GIVE DONG A LIGHTER AND ALCOHOL.

and once again thanks to flashflood for playing at rock ex @ phunk bar :)

haha wtf. CHARLES WE GO TOILET SETTLE LORXX. CALL YOUR MEN!
plus you're the super beng, i learn everything from you! :lol:

ThnX Organisers!!!

Btw,we from NeorY GoshidA would like to thnx the ppl who were at phunkbar for their support for our music and to the organisers 4 making a great2 gig..We really enjoy it..Btw KX..We owe u one...Thnx bro..
Thnx everyone!!!

eh i finally post.

omg when's ROCKEX3 coming.

this time can we have lighting and a FULL MIXER + COMP + REVERB + mic up? omg man, u hire me to push faders for 3 microphones, i look like nub sia lawl.

anyhow, cheers to all the bands who performed, even those who were slightly too loud for my preference =X heck, it was a good gig. i just hope the next one isn't so smoky leh =|

lol btw i love the band that played contemp rock. awesome. nobody does that anymore. avril lavigne! pussycat dolls! whatever! i dont even listen to them!

kx: i wanna play at the next one. *roar*

n omg, i need to compile a list of which softie nick goes with which person in real life. other than nicnic (the obvious ah lian) and kx (duh). which is charles! which is that half drunk guy that i saw at the LAN shop that day! AAAH.

ah chris you have nothing else to do eh! hahaha i didn't even know you were crispyegg. haha. charles is blahblah!

Back