regal tip brushes in singapore?

Am using em since like, i cant remember. But i do remember tat i bought it when like SL was at Plaza Singapura.

wow. that must be AGES ago. any idea where i can get/try a pair now? i heard they're quite well known for their brushes.

i think BMC Aljunied sells Regal Tip brushes. I remember seeing them when I went there to jam last year.

Why don't you try Vic Firth Heritage brushes? It is smooth and easy to play. I'm using one now.

i have a pair of vic firth jazz brushes(the white ones) now. doesn't seem very smooth to me.

anyone has weelee music centre (aljunied)'s number?

vii_haven said:
i have a pair of vic firth jazz brushes(the white ones) now. doesn't seem very smooth to me.

Hi vii_haven, i just went to Wee Lee during lunch time. They still have two pairs of "Classic" model rubber retractable handle brushes left. I bought a pair of wooden handle, something like the one Clayton Cameron is using.

Thanks! Will drop by soon to pick up a set. thanks for the help!

BebopIggy said:
vii_haven said:

Hi vii_haven, i just went to Wee Lee during lunch time. They still have two pairs of "Classic" model rubber retractable handle brushes left. I bought a pair of wooden handle, something like the one Clayton Cameron is using.

Back