R.I.P The Rev , Jimmy Sullivan

VengenZ

James Owen Sullivan was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach, California Monday December 28, 2009 at 1PM. Orange County Coroners office was investigating Jimmy Sullivan's passing

RIP The Rev

He was a great drummer which i will miss very much ..
:cry:
Rest In Peace The Rev :cry:

yea...sad to see such a talented drummer die so young :( they said it was natural causes...find it hard to believe though =x

I wonder if A7X will still be alive, coz they have go thru alot and long years with him man. He is a good drummer :(

R.I.P THE REV:(

TheRev is my favourite drummer and he is the biggest reason why i pick up drumming. A7X definitely will never be the same without him.
R.I.P Jimmy Sullivan

I really hope A7X survives , 10 years down the long hard road , but it'll never be the same ..

yeah . . like wat one of the softies said , a7x will "never be the saaaame " from second heartbeat .

and the guy who's taking over him MUST be up to his standard . but still its never gonna be the same . .
his talent , craziness will be missed .
he's definitely the most creative one . .

R.I.P Rev

I am sure The Rev influenced many young drummers today. I may not exactly be a fan of a7x, but from the few songs that I like by the band, one can really tell the creativeness in drumming and music that The Rev has.

RIP The Rev. You have left your mark in this world for many. Keep rocking hard at the other side of the world that you are in now.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the band, but its always sad when a talented musician leaves us. :(
RIP Rev rock on in heaven \m/

I was really shocked when I read this one...The Rev is the main reason I listen to A7X, I don't think they'll ever sound the same without him around. His style is very unique, definitely one of a kind.

Although the rev died but.....

Although the rev died but didnt Travis Smith left Trivium? Why don't he join a7x as the moment i heard the rev died, the first guy that came to my mind to replace him is Travis Smith but down then he was still a member of Trivium.

travis left so that he can spend more time with his wife and family..i dun think he is going to join any band at the moment...and also, i dun think he can sing like the rev...which a7x will have a hard time to find a drummer who can sing, write wonderful songs and play drums..lol

I think that a7x will not be able to get a replacement that is as good as The Rev.

travis left so that he can spend more time with his wife and family..i dun think he is going to join any band at the moment...and also, i dun think he can sing like the rev...which a7x will have a hard time to find a drummer who can sing, write wonderful songs and play drums..lol

As i personally play drums, not only it is tough to play fast , but to scream or sing songs while playing fast is close to impossible as you literally will not have any breathe in your body to scream/sing and to get a replacement will be damn hard unless that replacement does not sing and Johnny Christ start to do backup singing.

R.I.P Jimmy, may you have a little piece of heaven and enjoy your afterlife. Seize the day even though your M.I.A. Dear god, please welcome Jimmy into heaven with open arms.

Rock In Peace, Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Back