quns on bass

rufus9549

hi all juz wanna ask for help ya erm got a couple of quns yup
1)i am using an ibanez gxab 150 bass do u thinki shld change to the pickup to smth else cause i played rock funk and metal???
2)hmm wat do u think of if i wanna get a olp mm22 bass??
3)do u think i shld sell a hartke bass attack and get a sansamp bass di???
4)wat do u think of the ebs multicomp?(i think it is a good compressor)
5)which is better hartke a25 amp or crate bt25 amp

1) think just practise first lah
2) its cool
3) if u have the cash, why not
4) i think so too
5) i prefer the hartke, but trust your ears yeah

You do know that all the answers you're gonna get is gonna be based on opinions, right?

Its like asking 'do you think pale or tanned girls are hawter?'

'megadeth or metallica better?'

You seem to be rather new to the bass equipments and is scared to buy the 'crappy gears'. But the truth is you dont know whether you will like a certain bass or pedal until you've tried it. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Just make sure you dont get ripped of for a certain gear, do research on its value on the internet before you buy it. Then go ahead and try as many bass and pedals as you can. Thats the only way to really know what suites your style.

erm ya juz started out the bass this yr but i known in mind wat i wanna get maybe u help me ans the quns if the quns is for u?

hmm erm i wanna rephrase qun 5 erm any good bass amps to practice at hme??? i am using a hartke a25 now.my budget is bout $250

i wan a hartke=[=[

how much did yours cost?

haha, ok off topic.

but back to topic, go get the multicomp, it's one of the best compressor out there and a compressor is sort of lyk a must in every bassist's pedal board or so i've heard

HArke a25 is good enuff for me, anything more and my family are gonna scream at me.

Reccomendations? how about Harke A35? =X

regarding the pup upgrade, i think its more worthwhile to get a new bass than to change the pups on an entry level bass

if it were me, i would only change pups if it were a solidly constructed bass with shit pickups

and one last tip, if you want to buy a multicomp, make sure you put up a WTS ad on the buy/sell first. i own this compressor too and you really can't go wrong with it

why put put a WTS if he hasnt bought it yet?
haha shinobi bro, blur alr ah? friday only leh! BAYBEATS ONLY LEH!!!

Back