quns on bass pedals

rufus9549

err juz asking i already have a hartke bass di ya but wondering wat brand of bass pedals should i get to make my tone better or can recommend me a good pedal tuner ty ur help is greatly appreciated

err juz asking i already have a hartke bass di ya but wondering wat brand of bass pedals should i get to make my tone better or can recommend me a good pedal tuner ty ur help is greatly appreciated

the bass attack should be good enough to get a good tone, but the best way to get good tone is good right hand technique.

to make your tone better? depends on what you are aiming for. its easier to have a specific tone in mind and then get the pedals to try and achieve it

if it's tone and not a particular effect, without colouring your tone too much you could go for an eq or a compressor

but if its tone and STRICTLY tone, there are only 4 things you can change to make it better:
1. the bass
2. the pickups
3. the preamp (if applicable)
4. the amp
and maybe to a certain extent the strings

oh and about the pedal tuner... the korg dt-10 and ibanez LU-20 track quite fast. maybe you can check out the prices and you'll figure out which one to get :D

err let say i wann more of like metal/rock sound wat pedals shld i get and i will consider the both the pedal tuners ty

its an Ibanez GAXB-150

• GAXB4 neck
• Agathis body
• Medium frets
• B10 bridge(19mm string spacing)
• DX4 neck pu
• 3 way tone character toggle switch

Back