Question for Zoom G2.1u users

DarknessFury said:
Anyone knows which site I can ask for help on patches?

hi, r u looking to edit patches and store or about da pedal and what it has. i bought 1 bout 2 months back n still have da user manuel. i have yet to explore it fully though.

DarknessFury said:
I'm looking to edit the patches...I finally know how hard tweaking the knobs on both the amps and pedal can be...

k tell ya wat, first use a clean channel on yar amp,duh!!, den select any patch from 00 to 39,these are preset patches. they cant be removed from da pedal. a0-d9 are banks, meaning they are meant for storage. so use a patch lets say oo, u edit da patch anyway u want to,eg- nr(noise reduction), wah, sound efx, delay and blah blah blah. note something, not all patches can be fully modified meaning certain patches u cant use certain things. to edit the patches u need to-
- select a patch
- mod if neccessary
- select store on pedal (tiny little button)
- once u select store, A0 will appear and blink. that means its sort of askin u whether u wanna store it in BANK A0. if u do den press store one more time. if not den select another place to store use the up and down button on your pedal. and wallah its done.

DarknessFury said:
Erm ok...I actually meant that I want to edit the patches to get the tone I want, lol...sorry if you misunderstood...

oh k, wat type of tone r u looking for??

Back