Prodipe 61 keys USB midi controller

Bandoras

Prodipe%2061C%2061%20Key%20MIDI%20Keyboard

I have no use for this spare 61KEYS midi controller as I've just bought another and selling so that you may gain from it.Selling as it is.10/10 condition.Just plug and play ! USB powered with 4 level of velocity adjustment on the fly + Many assignable knobs for tweakings ! Get it together with a padded keyboard softbag for on $40 more ! I bought the bag at $55.

COD at my place or Woodlands MRT only.

The Complete Prodipe VE: make music with all your MIDI software (sequencers, score editors). When you connect your computer to your MIDI keyboard, Prodipe VE becomes a genuine musical instrument, capable of recreating a full orchestra from its component parts in real time and without latency. It’s also a professional expander for live and session work.

Piano Passion Lite: learn how to play from our list of 40 major titles (classical, jazz, modern, blues, Bossa, Latin, Baroque, romantic, etc.)

Pro Record 64: the multitrack Prodipe Pro Record 64 MIDI sequencer lets you record and/or compose up to 64 MIDI tracks with your keyboard and save your music in audio using our incredible bank of Prodipe VE sounds.
122-clavier-controleur-midi-usb-61-c

Back