Private Electric guitar lessons ALL SKILL LEVELS ALL AGES (south/west area)

motherjelly

Hi there. My name is Jarrod and I am an experienced guitar teacher who teaches electric guitar privately. I teach players of all skill levels and ages. No prior experience or knowledge is needed and I will help you achieve your guitar playing aspirations.

Lessons are held in my music room in Pasir Panjang area. I have the necessary equipment although it is recommended that you bring along your own instrument. Lesson frequency is typically at 1 lesson per week at a rate of $30 a session (1.5 hours). I only teach individuals as I feel that dedicating my attention to one person at a time is the most effective way to impart my knowledge. Lesson timing is flexible and will be arranged to fit your schedule.

I take on a unique approach to teaching guitar which focuses on being practical and flexible, customized according to individual students’ ability, interests and learning curve. More importantly I believe in enabling my students to enjoy the music and express themselves through playing the guitar.

For enquiries or to book a lesson, please email me at jarrodchan45@gmail.com
OR SMS at 96464616

Latest posts

Back