Powerjam at Zouk. Invites needed?

Outatune

Dumb question but do you need an invite for the PowerJam finals at Zouk or can yu just show up at the door? Is there a cover charge? Will there be long queues?

Look forward to seeing the show but I HATE queueing up at bars.

Thanks!

But do you NEED an invite? Who will be checking? What is the benefit?

Or will your phone number just end up in some database at Power98 and I'll get SMS spam for the rest of my life? :)

ok, what i remember from last year was, you sms them, they send you a reply and that is the "Invite" that you need to show in order to enter the club.

oh, BIGGEST note - ZOUK has a minimum age thingy. make sure you are above that. I saw many people who got turned away last year.

yeah you NEED the invite. you queue and when its your turn, you have to show the sms at the door in order to get in and it cannt be a forwarded sms either. they will check the no. which is 98209800. lol.

anoif said:
yeah you NEED the invite. you queue and when its your turn, you have to show the sms at the door in order to get in and it cannt be a forwarded sms either. they will check the no. which is 98209800. lol.

how u know abt it? they really chcek number? :(

fgl said:
how u know abt it? they really chcek number? :(

that's what happened last yr.i was there last yr too. lol!i dunno abt this yr la but they want originals i guess..i have it saved as "Power98"

LOL!

Back