Pop Punk? Post Hardcore?

Prankzter_86

Hey, I was intending to get a lil more serious in my music life. So I was intending to play music once again and things that I can do is playing the rhythm guitar and vocal. I love singing much more than playing the guitar. So I believe I will stick much more longer in vocal but if needed for me to play the guitar, I have to but again, my guitar is still not that good. I was hoping to form/join a band who have almost the same influence as me. I was more to Pop punk and now listening more to Post Hardcore. Here are my list of influence and if you guys are interested or wanna give me a try, do text me or drop me a mail. U can add me in... Do text me if you guys have the same influence.... :)

Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/OriginalPrankzter

My influences: A Day To Remember, Aiden, Alesana, Alexisonfire, Asking Alexandria, The All American Rejects, American Hifi, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, Bayside, Blink 182, Bleed The Dream, Bowling For Soup, Boys Like Girl, Escape The Fate, Eyes Set To Kill, Falling In Reverse, Finch, Mayday Parade, MXPX, My Chemical Romance, Pug Jelly, Saosin, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Silverstein, Secret And Whisper, Simple Plan, Story Of The Year, Sugarcult, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, We The Kings & Yellowcard...

Back