Dealing place: East area
(when buyer ask 'can deal at bedok?'
seller reply 'no. Too far. I stay elias
road'
Name & Contact info: BLABLABLA
PM if interested.

There WILL be this kind of people.
Agree with me guys?

Hey guys, I will look into making a template so that the important details will be included when an user create an ad. Might also make it such that an user must meet certain criteria before he is able to post ad.
+1

10chars

But even with templates, just
expect the worse.
Example-

Model: Ibanez RG
Make: Korea i guess
Color: black
Year: Not sure
Condition: VIEW TO APPRECIATE
Additional info or specs: good for metal
genres.
Selling Price: Hit me with your
best! But dont LOWBALL!
Reason for selling: buying other
guitar.
Dealing place: East area
(when buyer ask 'can deal at bedok?'
seller reply 'no. Too far. I stay elias
road'
Name & Contact info: BLABLABLA
PM if interested.

There WILL be this kind of people.
Agree with me guys?

There is a possibility... But I'm pretty sure someone somewhere will scold him until his pants drop... Not me though

Hey James, maybe you can implement the template into form fields instead of users having freewill to post ads using the template in new threads. The users can potentially omit certain details. You can make the form fields to be mandatory so users must fill in the relevant details that are essential and beneficial for both buyers and sellers. Just a suggestion :)

Last edited:
dont get too workeded up, chill guys.. life is too short! hehe
see the things u like, contact seller if ok then buy if not ok dont buy..

After selling my Fender, recently I put up my Epiphone for sale. It's a MIK Epiphone Les Paul with 3 screw holes and Gibson word on the truss rod cover - authentic features on an authentic guitar.

Yet I was publicly slandered by SOFT user Raiyanx Toshiaki, who posted a totally uncalled for post in my advertisement:

Is this a fake? Gibson truss rod covers always have 2 screws, never had a 3 screws, I owned many Gibsons before and I know that only the China made copies has triple screws for truss rod cover. And Gibson will never EVER put their name on ANY EPIPHONE guitar!

This is very disgusting. I don't know why does he want to sabotage another SOFT user by planting seeds of doubt for an authentic guitar. It looks like SOFT is full of such characters nowadays.

Back