Please do not follow this action

Johan_shine

Hi Sorry i have to post this.

i make a deal with someone who sell Tom Anderson Hollo Cobra S (soft id : clarity / carousell id: @aik.ming.3/ phone number 9832 0073 )
to cut long story short, we have a deal on this friday. but on thursday he cancel it.

1. I already transfer the money to my friend in SG. my friend already contacted by the seller to meet on friday
2. I already buy airplane ticket on february to pickup the guitar.

Hopefully you guys learn from my experience. below are conversation:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

continue

Seller shouldn't have cancelled last min, but OP could have just taken the money back from his friend?

I doubt the Police will entertain such small matters. It's not like OP paid the seller alr, then the seller MIA-ed afterwards.

just my 2 cents

Seller shouldn't have cancelled last min, but OP could have just taken the money back from his friend?

I doubt the Police will entertain such small matters. It's not like OP paid the seller alr, then the seller MIA-ed afterwards.

just my 2 cents

Even so, bank TT transfers may cost money, and the buyer had also mentioned his plane ticket was purchased. The seller should reimburse these losses if any.

Even so, bank TT transfers may cost money, and the buyer had also mentioned his plane ticket was purchased. The seller should reimburse these losses if any.

Seller should at least reimburse buyer for inconvenience and other costs incurred so far.

Given that the seller has already posted the advertisement on both soft and carousell (Seen him repost it many times), and given that he is fully aware that his potential buyer isn't from Singapore but is a serious one, he should not have agreed at all if he wasn't ready to part with the guitar. I've done overseas transfers a couple of times and I understand how such bank transfer charges can cost quite a bit. Sincerely hope that the buyer would take responsibility as well, and reimburse OP for this.

Back