Picking An Electric Guitar

OK THATS IT i want a LTD guitar PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THESE AND I NEED THE GUITAR + AMP AND THIS WILL COST ABOUT 200-300.please reply

hmmm ltd with an amp under $300? have meh? lol...the amp must be those super budget ones. :???:

EngelFaeuste... dun like that la... les paul also can shred.. later this guy become singapore's Slash... I'm not trying to be sarcastic but isn't it better to play on a thicker neck then you will be able to play on any neck? LOL. is better than getting a slim neck and you can play damn good then you can't play anything on a les paul or telecasters.

I have no problems with strats and teles, but LPs are just...

Slash is not a shredder.

OK THATS IT i want a LTD guitar PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THESE AND I NEED THE GUITAR + AMP AND THIS WILL COST ABOUT 200-300.please reply

For your budget, i guess u have to go for second hand ones. Unless you're only getting the guitar then perhaps can check it out at davis. other than that, try the buy/sell section. there might be some selling their LTD.

Don't get a Les Paul if you plan on being a shredder.

have u seen doug aldrich? he shreds the shit out of les pauls. its totally cool if dont like les pauls cos u arent comfortable with them. but not everyone is like you so u shouldnt tell ppl not to get them just because of ur preferences.

To me LTD's are better built then Ibanez. If i am not wrong their manufactured in japan too. So yeah you might wanna check them out. Schecters are also pretty solid guitars , personally for metal genre i would pick guitars with EMG active pickups. Schecters do come with emgs if i am not wrong do check them out.

his budget is 200-300 bro!
and Ltd's are made in indonesia or korea.
by the looks of his budget, it's indonesia for him.

Are there even LTDs below $300? Of course excluding the 10 series and I'm not even sure of the 10 series packages are below $300... You might want to save up a little more.

Are there really Schecters below $300? I haven't seen any...

LTDs are around $300++ around 350. And they dont come with a amp. Neither do the cheap ibanez. if you really want a amp + guitar set there is many like SX for easily $250 just dont expect "GREAT" quality. And you wont get some with the tremolo etc. My opinion if your really a new player just get a ordinary guitar with a tremolo regardless of brand. Davis guitars do sell a number of selection of beginner sets which includes amp bag guitar cables etc for all $250.

Your normal question: Is the guitar good?
My answer : not for me but for beginners with a tight budget , Yes!

But if you can foot in abit more cash get a LTD and a cheapass amp.
Of course save up for a better amp after that.

The Greg Bennetts are quite nice, of the 'cheaper range' they have there, I'd recommend these the most. They look pretty well-made, just the tone might not be the best around of course when it comes to low-end models like the AV-1 Avion. I'd trust Greg Bennett more since they have endorsees, so higher chance of their products being of quality, but of course try before you buy... Even Ibanez can have lemons (one cost nearly 1.7K, and it was flat out terrible.)

You try find samick artist series made in korea, then u later change the pickups to dimarzio evolution

Back