Piano Teacher in the West Area

Ruth

Hey, there! My name’s Ruth and I am a part-time piano teacher. I have taught for a little over one year. My highest qualification is now a Merit in DipLCM. (This exam is equivalent to the first year of studies at the London College of Music. My examiner was John Howard, the Director of Examinations.) I have managed to free up some time slots. I can be contacted at 82284082 - please do not call. You can message me and I will call you back. Thank you! - or ruthgracetan@gmail.com. I teach from ages six and up, although preferably no adult males. And I also prepare students for graded exams. Every lesson will also include theory training as I believe this is on of the core foundations of music.

The following are the fees for the various grades:
Beginners - $120/month for ½ hour/lesson
Grade 1 - $130/month for 45 mins./lesson
Grade 2 - $150/month for 45mins./lesson
Grade 3 - $160/month for 45 mins./lesson
Grade 4 - $170/month for 45smins./lesson
Grade 5 - $190/month for 45mins./lesson

*Lessons will be held at my home, which is at Bukit Panjang. (I might consider traveling.)
*Fees are to be given on the first lesson of every month.
*There will be lesson if there be a fifth week, no extra cost.
*There will be no lesson if there is a holiday on that lesson day.
*There will be no make up if a student falls sick.
*However, there will be a one makeup lesson if a student misses two weeks due to two weeks of being sick, or if there was a holiday the week before, and the student fell sick and couldn’t attend on the next week. (It’s happened to one of my students before!)
*Two weeks of no lesson in June and December. (Only half a month’s fee will be paid for this each of these two months.)

Here is what some students’ parents have said to me

“Jun Heng has enjoyed his piano lessons so much so that he is actually excited to come for piano class!” – Madam Ang

“…Joris’s has really enjoyed his lessons!...” – Sanders

“Neffy has been so enthusiastic with her piano classes that we have stopped her ballet classes to let her focus on piano.” – Mrs. Rose

Back