piano lessons! your time, your place and your agenda :o)

nikolaiski

Hello!

I'm a graduate pianist of 5 years of traditional russian methodology, actively performing albeit less nowadays - I'm onto my second degree, while actively pursuing a small "army" of INTERESTED musicians willing to learn how to play the piano or sing, along with music theory if desired.

I drive, so I'm available to teach at your place, and at your own time. My professional fee is negotiable, and is payable after the completion of every four lessons

I intend to start a mini-blog on the progression of my piano students and as part of an informal, small project/portfolio that's targeted at beginners, so do note that progress as a student is what I value to most! (of course, you may opt-out of my publicity stints..hahaha)

http://www.asiapiano.com.sg/company.htm - a short albeit OLD writeup is available of me and what I do.

Please note that I am not affiliated with this company whatsoever, nor am I earning commission of them. I'm just linking based on what they wrote about me eons ago.. ) Do scroll down, and look for Amery Reuben's biodata.

Do buzz me, 9387 3011, and we'll see if our interests meet!

Back