Personalized Guitar Lessons @ Guitar Street!

hidex

photo-e1440669852863.jpg

Hello! My name is Sheng Li and I’ve been playing the guitar for almost 10 years now, and I started noticing a common trend about a few years ago.

When my friends found out that I play the guitar and we start talking about it, many of them would tell me, “Oh man, I’ve ALWAYS wanted to learn the guitar. But it seems so tough!”

Needless to say, most of them will not ever get started. For those that do, many would hit a plateau soon and either do not know what to learn, how to continue improving, and soon lose their motivation.

That is why I decided to start helping people like you to get started on learning to play the guitar.

Zero experience? No problem!

If you are a complete beginner, do not worry because that's where most of my students started... That means YOU get to benefit more because I have much more experience helping beginners!

I currently offer private guitar lessons, and you can choose to learn with me individually or get your friends to join you as a group.

Here's how I can help

• I develop my own curriculum that is proven to deliver results
  • Structured lessons are customized according to your pace so that you get the most out of each lesson
  • Get my exclusive Acoustic Guitar Guide that I have written, with many insider tips and tricks to mastering the basics
  • Backing tracks for you to practice after each lesson
  • And many more!

So check out my website at http://guitarstreet.org/, and contact me at 9699542four if you are interested to finally GET STARTED and learn a new instrument!!!

It's gonna be amazing.

Cheers!

Back