Performers Wanted: Remembering The Beatles :)

beverly_mf

We would like to invite all the Beatles fans out there to perform and do a cover of your favorite Beatles songs and invite your friends to come and take part of this wonderful night on the 24th of August, 2012. The Actor’s Jam Bar is inviting all musicians who would like to give tribute to one of the greatest band in the world, The Beatles!!

You and your band can enjoy Jamming 2 songs and invite your friends to take part of this fun-filled gathering of young and old musicians.

As this is a free event and a meetup group gathering, we encourage you and your friends to support Actor’s The Jam Bar as our venue host and buy a drink while having fun :)

Remembering The Beatles will start at 7pm at Actor’s The Jam Bar located at 13A-15 A South Bridge Road Singapore 058657 - it is near the ERP gantry at the bridge along Singapore River nearer to Boat Quay. The prominent landmark is a 7-11 outlet.

The nearest MRT station is Clarke Quay. For your information, the map of the venue is right here
http://www.actorsthejambar.com/en_007.htm
Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Beatles-Meetup-Group-Singapore/

See ya soon :)
Beverly
Actor's the Jam Bar

There are 3 bands currently have confirmed an interest. Would you like to take this challenge to expose your band? it will always great to start in something. This event could be a start of opportunities for you to make your band be heard so any bands who would want to take part of this I would give your band a priority list. I need at least 10 bands who can perform beatles 2 beatles song and invite their friends to bring more audience... Lets make the music scene alive and kickin!!!

If you are interested to take part of this, please email me at beverly@beverlyfrancisco.com Thanks and see ya soon :)

Calling musicians to partake in Remembering the Beatles event!

Calling musicians to partake in Remembering the Beatles event. This is just the beginning of more and more fruitful events. Actor's The Jam Bar's main objective is to give another avenue to expose musicians and harness their skills in music by playing live with audiences. Lets aim for a more fruitful and lively music scene here in SG. Its time for a music revolution :)
This is another avenue to give you an exposure as musicians, so if youthink you can cover a song or 2 of the Beatles, let me know and we will give your band a priority list. Currently, there are 4 bands already coming for this event. I can accomodate at least 10-12 bands for the night.....please email me at beverly@beverlyfrancisco.com

Thanks and see ya soon :)

Back