Pedalboard Thread 2015 .

Pedal-itis

First time I'm starting this off . Then again never been so excited with a board before . Happy New Year Soft.com. Let's do this.

JPS Custom Pedalboard . Wired up by Goosoniqueworx . Plays for Marc X Hashy and SparkleDrivenFairytale . This board is amazing . Plays mostly , Angry Angus Jazzmaster / Nash Tele / Fender Thinline & Deluxe Telecaster / Fender 66 Jaguar . Through, A 73' Marshall Super Lead 100 or 64' Silvertone Sears Amp. This line up will be like that for awhile . Shout out love for the Fulltone OCD v3 and Goosoniqueworx 7thvn .

Hi Guys/ Gals, it has been awhile since I last posted an update to my pedalboard.....so here goes. Pls post more boards to keep it rolling for 2015!
20150208_192800.jpg

Since Pedal-itis started it, here's a picture of my board for Oligarchy

PedalTrain Jr with Korg Tuner -- MXR Super Comp -- Goosoniqueworx Kult -- ProCo Rat -- M5 -- M5. Powered by Cioks Adam.

10805833_10152585255461309_120268757420384704_n.jpg

Probably removing the Rat and putting in a signal pad. Just to make life easy. Hahahaha. Thanks Pedal-itis. You won't believe how much of an influence he had on this board. Should we be posting guitar pics too???

Since Pedal-itis started it, here's a picture of my board for Oligarchy

PedalTrain Jr with Korg Tuner -- MXR Super Comp -- Goosoniqueworx Kult -- ProCo Rat -- M5 -- M5

Probably removing the Rat and putting in a signal pad. Just to make life easy. Hahahaha. Thanks Pedal-itis. You won't believe how much of an influence he had on this board. Should we be posting guitar pics too???

Out of curiosity, why not an M9 instead of 2 M5s?

You get a lot more functionality with probably about the same real estate.

I thought of that too. But if my back is killing me i can easily remove one M5 out of my board. Plus, I had an m5 and saw another m5 on sale and thought...."y not?" hahahahah. Impulse buy bro....does wonders

Last edited:
@joshuanick Love the artwork on the volume pedal!

Here's my small contribution to the thread (quite literally):

Nano Mark 1.jpg

Attachments

• 16179599244_d0bb759f6c_s.jpg
    16179599244_d0bb759f6c_s.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 544

Just updated my board. Slight changes still to be made. 35th Anniversary TS808 not wired in. Ditto to be replaced with a Ditto X2. :D

GO BIG OR GO HOME! hahaha!

3GHE5zgl.jpg

Everyone's putting together gorgeous spaceship pedal boards, and I'm just thinking how all I ever really use is my tuner, KOT and El Cap. Pfft.

Last edited:
Everyone's putting together gorgeous spaceship pedal boards, and I'm just thinking how all I ever really use is my tuner, KOT and El Cap. Pfft.

It's not wrong it's that's all you use. I would be a happy man if I could just use a few.

But i'm a happier man if I could use more

3GHE5zgl.jpg

This is really nice bro! I had a very similar set-up on my PT nano. My signal chain was Rockett Archer > Ibanez 35th anniversary TS808 > El Cap > Stereo Wet. I'm thinking of getting a Blackbird feather board to do something similar again. Probably tuner > Klon KTR > TS808 >El Cap > Flint.

Probably tuner > Klon KTR > TS808 >El Cap > Flint.

I like the idea of this combination, A LOT. I've never had the fortune of hearing the Flint and WET side by side. Any highlights when comparing the verb side of business on the Flint?

I like the idea of this combination, A LOT. I've never had the fortune of hearing the Flint and WET side by side. Any highlights when comparing the verb side of business on the Flint?

I think if we're just talking about reverb, the Wet is definitely more versatile. You can get shimmer and that 100% wet signal is a sick sick tone. If all you want is that lushness in your notes, straight up tube amp kinda reverb(think a Fender Deluxe or Princeton Reverb), the Flint is about as good as it gets. The Flint however has that tremolo section which can be very nice used tastefully. With the stereo Wet V2 and the new EXP pedal, the possibilities are quite aplenty on the Wet though. :D Hope it helps?

- - - Updated - - -

I think if we're just talking about reverb, the Wet is definitely more versatile. You can get shimmer and that 100% wet signal is a sick sick tone. If all you want is that lushness in your notes, straight up tube amp kinda reverb(think a Fender Deluxe or Princeton Reverb), the Flint is about as good as it gets. The Flint however has that tremolo section which can be very nice used tastefully. With the stereo Wet V2 and the new EXP pedal, the possibilities are quite aplenty on the Wet though. :D Hope it helps?

That's pretty detailed, bro. Heh, thanks!

51McfPJ.jpg

sfH024p.jpg

Wow the last time I uploaded a pic of my pedalboard here was years ago... Soft has changed so much since then. Anyway, main reason for upload is to show off jps custom pedalboard's workmanship. Its light, features the size I really need (same length as a pt mini, but wider by a bit), fits my volume pedal nicely, plenty of space underneath to hide your tone mojo secrets and last but not least the white stripes themed colours! Saved for one of these customs slowly and found that its been really worth it.

This rig starts off with a jhs modded vol pedal and (supposingly) ends with the alpine, which features a buffer as well. Deliberately got these two together to solve the true bypass high-end loss issues.

Only thing is now I might have to get a different power supply as my fueltank JR doesn't have enough isolated sockets for them all. Any recommendations?

Latest posts

Back