PEAVEY VYPYR 15 Watt Modeling Guitar Amplifier

read2020

productreview--PEVVYPYR15

Brought new Singapore about a year ago for $400

Excellent condition sell for $260

Type the Title into google and search for images review of the Amp .... it has great reviews

Contact me on SMS first Please +65 97231669

Hey bro i do have the receipt ... It's in at ,my work which i will not be visiting until monday but i have it as i claimed it as i write music blah blah for TV etc

go here
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEAVEY-VYPY...t=US_Pro_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item48662ff97d

its very cheap but you will need a power adaptor (step down to 120 volts) and shipping but hey i have a paypal USA account and use it a lot for stuff

the issue is this ... its great amp for home and home recording ..... I'm selling because i have brought a Fender valve amp I don't need two amps .... so I'm selling this
this is in showroom condition as it has never left my place since i brought it

if it becomes a hassle to sell i will just do my usual and give things away..

It's very light so i could carry it to Melbourne and give it to my son when i visit in september.. or I would give it to a school ... I don't need the money ... but I am a great believer that instruments (amps too) should be used .. It's been a principal all my life

i need to find it a good home..

If you go to Swee Lee tomorrow morning they have one up there now for $400 maybe you should buy the new one ... ? then at least you know that whats they charge

to me it sounds like we should call off any deal alas because i don't want to haggle ..

sorry bro I aint got the time .. if you don't want it hey ...thats all cool i understand fate means your not supposed to have it

best

Hey, Your link shows the Used Amp price for a 30 W Peavey Vypyr at USd160. Lol And what you want to sell here is a 15 watter. Moreover, higher priced than Ebay..

How do you explain that? No problem, I will check at Swee Lee myself. If they don't have one, then maybe not even my luck to check things too. I hope I did not upset you here, but I was interested in your amp first. Then I did my research over the web, and thought about it that the deal could be much better.

Anything lower?

Cheers

I will sell this showroom condition amp to the first person who gives me $160EO] cash .. no deals .. it's all getting a bit best price boring la

Last edited:
Back