Pearl Demon Drive is here

Hyzul

hey there,i accompanied my fren to swee lee this evening and i saw the new pearl drum pedal,Pearl Demon Drive.Swee lee already bring in this pedal but i thing they have afew coz i only saw 2 boxes. If i'm not wrong they brought in few days ago.. U guys can go down and check it out :)

wow....wat a price.... i tot this is suppose to be the axis killer.....and knowing pearl its gona be made in china. axis is still made in the usa. hm......axis..... pearl....axis.....pearl....??? someone help me....

wow!! 900+? axis is at 1k+... if it was me, i would go for the pearl..not becos of the price though. =)

wow its really a hard pick.. the demon drive is 3 in 1 but its made in china which really give doubts while the axis longb is popular and smooth and its made in US but it cant be converted into short or long board like the demon drive.. aaahh so hard..

No leh,

my box states that it is made in Taiwan. I have a pair and it is built super well and adjustment is A LOT easier than on the axis...plus its cheaper than an axis too...

i have a pair of eliminators and they've stood up to a lot of punishment so far. i don't think its fair to say that made in China = inferior quality (yes yes made in Taiwan... i know).

I have to second Alvin's statement. Just bought a pair over the weekend and I don't see it breaking anytime soon. It feels more solid than the Eliminators I owned previously. I just dread the day when I take it out for jamming/gigs cos the mirror chrome part of the faceplate looks liable to scratch really easily. Right now it's only barefoot practice for me.

Feel-wise, I'm pretty happy with it. I thought the Eliminators were the smoothest thing I tried when I first got them, but these DDs just upped them a notch. Out of the box, they felt really good, and with some minor adjustments, I'm back up to playing my top speeds with less effort than it took before.

The best part about new gear is that it inspires you to practice even harder.

I tried out Alvin's Pearl Demon Drive double pedals the other day. Just when I thought my Eliminators are really smooth, the Demon Drive is even smoother! Without even warming up and having to adjust myself to the pedals, I could already hit my max speed. Awesome pedals!

I tried the PDDs before...wow its actually lighter ( overall weight ) than my Yamaha. Feels like it has less side to side play ( not that my yamaha has alot...just abit ).

Design looks abit kiddy...lacks that luster the yamahas have.But heck...we're gonna be stepping on it...shouldn't be too bothered i guess...haha.

No leh,

my box states that it is made in Taiwan. I have a pair and it is built super well and adjustment is A LOT easier than on the axis...plus its cheaper than an axis too...

Alvin I Xchange my Brand New Unused Pearl Eliminator Double Pedal with your Used Pearl Demon Drive Pedal can or not har ? Kekekekeke !

Maybe I should sell this still New Double Pedal and buy this Demon Drive hor...after - - everyone says I drum like a Demon lah ...Whahahaha ! -

WHo's Rudi Instructor -- There - - Alvin lol ...

Hey Eric!! Long time no see you here!!

Haha...It is really an amazing pair of pedals....you should really consider getting a pair man...

Back