PEACE Drums

Perishz

how're they like ? comments, critics or compliments...

considering if they're worth the money so any advice or suggestions would be of help ..

8)

DNA.. i dunno bout u guys but when i watch the video ahpek and jimmy lee played.. the bass drum of the dna sort of moved like quite alort to the front and i think one shot shows jimmy bringing the bass drum back...

if that's the case, than it shows the lack of hardware quality..

I MIGHT BE WRONG :eek:

marc: no lah, cos there wasnt any carpet under the drums, that's why it moved forward quite a bit.

peace drums are pretty decent considering the price you're paying. definately more worth it than carlos drums, to me. i bought the peace legion, which is the lowest end series of peace drums. the hardware that came with it was more than decent, in fact i was pretty surprised that kind of hardware was included. too bad i sold the legion away to my cousin (was in need of cash), if not i can let you have a look and even try it out. really regretted selling it away lah.

i wouldnt know about the other models, but when i went to musiclab the other time, alvin showed me the DNA (not sure) in one of the rooms and the hardware was really good.

you should ask alvin about peace drums cos he's worked with them before and he gives really good advice!

or you can visit ezimusic's website for more details on peace drums
http://www.ezimusic.com/Accoustic Drum.htm

tune em well and u can get a really decent sounding kit from what ur paying with the legion...

but my vote goes to PDP due to their hardware, finishes availabilty and quality heads....

although peace uses a better quality or grade canadian maple, the pdp using a slightlly lower grade maple, the shell is still superb and the hardware packacge that comes with it is absolutely worth it...

but try them peace dna first before making any conclusions..

the leigon is something that no drummer should ever go for.
with all the bad reputation going on about the leigon.
I would rather save up a bit more and get the Demolition series.

dude, have you even used a legion before? you cant read reviews and stick by it, you've gotta try it out before knowing really how good/bad it is.

but honestly, have you tried out the leigon?
in your honest opinion do you think its worth its cost?
I would really advise people to save up $300 to get the demolition,
its so much better, quality wise. Why get the leigon then.

yes i have tried the legion. it's worth its price. i'd rather pay for the legion than a similarly-priced carlos.

but of course, if you can afford, get something better lah. that's pretty obvious what.

hey hey hey. you have to remember something.
for the same cost, the hardware for carlos is better than those that come with the leigon.
and FYI, carlos is $550. the leigon is now $620.
If looking for price, carlos totally undercuts the leigon.
and at ranking you'll probably be able to bargain the price down, or try to get yourself an offer off other stuff you might buy at the same time.
In my personal opinion, everyone should stay away from leigon and carlos if possible.
and the topic in question isn't for the lowest end of the peace range.
but the entire peace production line.

how're they like ? comments, critics or compliments...

considering if they're worth the money so any advice or suggestions would be of help ..

So i'm saying. for a decent peace of equipment. I would say that Peace do bring in good drums. the Dna and Demolition both are of quality superior to their prices.
Try comparing a tama imperial star to that of a Demolition.

Peace velocity nitro drive double pedals too are a very good buy.
another amazing peace product that is well underpriced for its quality.

whoa..this almost turned into a crossfire! :lol:

but its all in the name of the greatness of drums..so i guess its alrite ! wAHAhahaha..

Anyway, i've placed order for a pearl vision series.

Thanks anyways! :wink:

haha... about 1.8k.. yea it's a new series.

Almost got the export...until i knew about the vision.. Birch/basswood i would prefer to Poplar..

Damn... 1.8k.. ooh... the quality that comes with it is awesome...

but i think a pdp MX/CX is a better buy due the wood they use..

whoa the price of the legion went up? and yes i, too, think everyone should stay away from the legion and carlos as much as you can.

whoa..this almost turned into a crossfire!

totally not a crossfire la dude. just myner and i enthusiastically expressing our opinions. and whoa visions. i've been eyeing it man, but waiting till EOY sale to get it, if there's even one available then la.

i went to look at the pdp range as well..jus took liking to the Pearl more lol. And i needed something birch as well to cut down on the resonance.. small room at home.

myner : LOL DEBATE DEBATE!

from what i know...pearl exports now..got new branch...ecx right....maple exports...dont know how much that will cost in sg

Back