Passionate Guitarist with some experience available.

Jade

Happy new year all, Ethan here.

I'm 27 this year, been on the axe since I was 16. Gigged with some bands and took part in competitions. Recent years I got way more passionate about music, even changed my job for something in the industry (am a guitar tech now)

I'm looking to join/form a band that's committed to seek gigs and all that good stuff, basically performing however often possible. I'm not exactly looking for a cover band per se, but we'll see how it goes as I do a lot of improv over tracks nowadays.

Role wise I'd think I'm more Lead than Rhythm but that is always flexible.

My general influences from most recent are : Instrumental Rock / Metal / Prog - Joe Satriani / Dream Theatre / Buckethead / Guthrie Govan / Eric Johnson & the likes. Pure. Guitar. Bliss.

All the way to the younger days: Post-Hardcore / Metal / Pop Rock - Bullet For My Valentine / Metallica / Avenged Sevenfold / Blessthefall / Escape The Fate / Three Days Grace / Emarosa / Dance Gavin Dance / There For Tomorrow / Fall Out Boy / All Time Low / Yellowcard / Silverstein & the likes, the list goes on. Your early 2000s "emo rock" chuggachugga stuff.

tl;dr - committed Guitarist with influences in Rock/Blues/Metal/Pop/Prog seeking/forming band in hopes of performing in future.

Here's some videos of my playing:

- Sweet Child O' Mine (of course it's this song)
- Self-jam with my looper

I hope to find like-minded passionate people to keep this musical dream alive ;)

Cheers fellas!

Ethan - 98233951

Last edited:
Here's me improvising over a backing track in this splendid rainy weather. Coincidentally I discovered my lamp resonates in B. haha, mildly interesting.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdO31NHbyI

Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/equilibirium/blue-rain

Jammed along with this awesome Hip Hop backing track found here.

You can find my style across my social pages like Instagram / YouTube / Soundcloud - all are work in progress and I've recently reignited my passion for music. I hope to collab with any interested parties in a great harmony of music.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did playing! Cheers fellas, have a great week ahead.

Latest posts

Back