Paint Ball?

Paintball in JB

Another thread going the way of Saddam Hussein?

As in dead?

No pain ball game?

:confused:

Come and play Paintball with the Red Sevens
This Sunday the 18th Nov (or ANY other date!)

Come alone or come with your friends - the more people the more teams we can form and play against. How cheap is it? For SG$50 you get to play from 5 up to 10 games.
(If you play 10 games that means each game is only $5.)

We're playing at Armour Paintball's 2nd Field in Johor - Don't worry about anything, just rock up and play!

Please EMAIL me for more information.

For only $50 Starter pack incudes:
Mask - you must wear a mask for safely
Marker - to shoot your friends with
Field Fees
Coaching - we teach you how to play speedball
Games - well organise games and marshall the games for you
250 pellets - we usually give more

Rock it people!

I love paintball and I play at Singapore's Largest Paintball Arena - Red Dynasty Paintball Park at Bottle Tree Park near Khatib MRT station. The field is ran by Red Sevens, the only Singapore competitive paintball team at the moment. They are in the midst of setting up a Speedball field too. And cheap rates! Check it out!

PACKAGE A - The Shooting Gallery (30 paintballs per pax) - $10.00 per pax

Try out the first paintball shooting gallery in Singapore! If you are new to the sport and would like to have "hands-on" experience on a paintball marker, this is the choice for you. Just "Aim, Squeeze and Fire!" Suitable for individuals or groups who are keen to learn about the basics of handling a paintball marker. Ideal for team building checkpoints.

PACKAGE B - JAMES BOND (50 paintballs per pax) - $25.90 per pax

"One Shot, One Kill" Bring out the James Bond in you! Try out our designed scenario games and pit your skills against your opponents. Our game marshals will guide you along in these role playing games which enhances team camaraderie and communication. Suitable for groups who are keen to do a little running and dodging. Estimated game duration is about 30 - 45 minutes which includes safety briefing.

PACKAGE C - THE GODFATHER (100 paintballs per pax) - $35.90 per pax

Be a member of the Mafia and shoot at your own will. Instill fear in your opponents with overwhelming pellets. A class of its own, players will be assigned with 100 paintballs each. Game scenarios will be introduced with a twist of laughter leaving everyone with a smile at the end of each game. Estimated game duration is about 90 minutes which includes safety briefing.

PACKAGE D - RAMBO (250 paintballs per pax) - $49.90 per pax

One man with one mission: Destroy the opposition and survive! With 250 paintballs assigned to you, you are fearless and dangerous. Immerse in a fun day of shooting, hiding and capturing the flag! As our most popular package, this will guaranteed you with a full paintball experience. Suitable for team building games amongst friends, colleagues and families. Special events such as birthday parties, hen and stag parties, carnivals, companies retreats, outdoor adventure activities, tournaments and more...Estimated game duration is about 120 - 180 minutes which includes safety briefing.

i've this shit before.really fun.but those in-house helmet stink like crap.even worse is the paintball doesnt travel in a straight line.makes aiming even harder.

WAHAHA!

No wonder I kept getting shot at low places, like at my shoes!!! Body area so big, but I get shot at my shoes. :lol:

There is a cheaper alternative to paintballing.

Combat Skirmish.

Its the same thing only with guns that shoot lasers.

You get different types of guns too

You can either use a;

- Pistol (accurate up to a 150m range)
- Assault Rifle (accurate up to a 100m range)
- Sub Machine Gun (accurate up to a 90)
- Automatic Uzi (accurate up to a 70m range)
- Sniper rifle (accurate up to a 200m range)

(Sensors are on shoulders, torso, and gun)

My info on the ranges for each selected weapon is not 100% accurate though near to.

They are mobile, so you can choose any location you wanna play but the most popular place is Fort Canning.

Oh yeh and there are many game types like death match etc etc. anyways it costs $28 per person for 1 hour. Consider?

nice o.o anymore info on it? like websites or something

i played combat skirmish before at a camp. But i think paintball more shiok. Can feel the pain. haha. Or pellet guns lah! surely some of u all have one or two at home

Back