Paint Ball?

Locally, it is damn expensive, and match time is pretty short.
you'll get very shag easiy because its so difficult to breathe through the face mask.

Me Me Me. I wana play! I live right next to Orchid Country Club which got Paint Balling. I think its called Tag or something.

anyone thought of going up to JB for it? me and my friends thought of doing that 2 or 3 months ago before school started. but we planned too late and... it started :rolleyes:

http://www.armourpaintball.com/

here's one of such paintball places in JB. do note that the site is under renovation, NOT THE PLACE. little inaccuracies in their use of words that may cause total misunderstandings

if anyone tries it do let us know how it was!

There is a cheaper alternative to paintballing.

Combat Skirmish.

Its the same thing only with guns that shoot lasers.

You get different types of guns too

You can either use a;

- Pistol (accurate up to a 150m range)
- Assault Rifle (accurate up to a 100m range)
- Sub Machine Gun (accurate up to a 90)
- Automatic Uzi (accurate up to a 70m range)
- Sniper rifle (accurate up to a 200m range)

(Sensors are on shoulders, torso, and gun)

My info on the ranges for each selected weapon is not 100% accurate though near to.

They are mobile, so you can choose any location you wanna play but the most popular place is Fort Canning.

Oh yeh and there are many game types like death match etc etc. anyways it costs $28 per person for 1 hour. Consider?

oh ya, combat skirmish is quite fun.. my camp brought it in once and we had a heck of a time playing it in FIBUA.

and on another instance, my unit also brought in the paintballs.

experiencing both, i would rather the lasers. of course paintballs will inflict pain which is somewhat, joy for some...

Batam Airsoft

http://www.deltaforceonebatam.com/

The website looks sucky but the pictures look promising leh.

Although I don't really fancy going to Batam but might go there if enough people wanna go there and play police & thief or Blackhawk Down. :mrgreen:

Last time got go to Singapore Discovery Centre play with RAM markers but now I think they are more expensive. Like S$48 per person or something.

I don't know lah. Some people prefer the realism and tactics over simply (and sadistically) inflict pain with paintballs. Hahahaha!!

Laser tag never tried before but I think no shiok lah cos nothing is so called registered. You don't really feel anything except for tired from running around.

There are some Singapore clubs in community centres offering some sort like the Batam one but I went a few times and it was a big YAAAAAWWWWNNN and not really well organised and they only have small bang bangs instead of full sized bang bangs, which is more shiok.

Anybody going to the Batam one, PM me ok?

;)

to people who cant get enough of fibua. this is it!

well, minus the nonstop bitching of your trainers though

we is talking about batam

Orite.

I got one kaki liao.

Anybody familiar with Batam, can bring us around eat cheap seafood?

Heard got one place sell genuine Ralph Lauren Polo cheap cheap. One whole single storey building, the boutique. Anybody knows?

:D

eh i just saw the batam place. i don't like places in batam/bintan that charge in SGD. freaking ripoff

hmmm ok ... i tihnk OCC is still a better option la... go until batam abit extreme :p

we need 10 people @ around $75 per head. this will give u about 1.5hrs of hardcore war.
how?
soft outing la~~~

Latest posts

Back