Oritus (India) - feedback required

zoopertrip

Right then.

This is one of my bands from back home in New Delhi, India.

It's almost three years now that Oritus has been around, and now, we've settled in on "our" sound, we've done the competition circuit, we've played a good number of gigs, we've put out a demo EP, experimented with sounds and recording studios, won ourselves an award and are at a place where we feel the need to pause and regroup, take some time off to get feedback, criticism and develop new ideas before we take this dream of ours any further.

www.myspace.com/oritus

http://www.eaamplify.com/en-in/bands/oritus (all 5 songs from the EP can be heard here, and 4 of them on myspace, because of the limit imposed)

you can also check some of our videos at youtube...just follow this link :

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zoopertrip

do have a listen to all the songs & watch the videos :)

since we're planning to record a full-length album sometime later this year and also, try and take this to the next level by performing at some of the bigger festivals, we'd love some feedback on the band, our music, our songs, the recording quality, what you think we're doing right, what you think we're doing wrong, anything at all under the sun.

cheers !
Ram

PS - also wondering about the possibility of bringing down oritus and other bands, metal/rock/blues etc. from india to singapore for gigs.

heard your originals on myspace. sounds freakin good. all the way man. i was wondering, where did Oritus come from? whats the meaning of it?

cheers bro =)

@jessen : thanks bro :) am at work now, so will check out your mspace link when i get home.

@eremiahjsu : thanks for the kind words bro ! :) am really happy you enjoyed our music ! oritus, as a word, means absolutely nothing :p it's just a word my guitarist came up with, which has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. his reasoning was that now when anyone ever thought "oritus", there'd only be one thing they could be referring to :lol:

although of late, when i google "oritus", i get some world of warcraft thing as well :p

Latest posts

Back