One World Percussion Workshops

impresario

One World Percussion Workshops is an awesome workshop that features a calendar of beats! tumbao rock, paradiddle funk, kassa, to arabian beats. You get to play with bongos, dumbeks, congas, cajons and djembes; its one world of beats! Really great for people who are venturing into the world of hand drums cuz you can try try before you actually head out and buy. Make my words, once you try it, you will buy not just one drum but a couple cuz everything really rocks!

Email : impresario@impresarioarts.com for more information. You can join monthly classes at $80 (once a week) or $20 per lesson, come as and when you see a beat that you would like to see. Classes are taught by K Ali Hassan; a drummer and coach with Rhythm Masala. Classes are held in an education centre near Tiong Bahru MRT, Every Mon, Wed and Sat from 8 to 9 pm. You can also join our jamming sessions on Monday from 9 to 10 pm for free if you are a student and especially, if you are interested in joining our samba troupe! You can also call or sms 84310858.http://www.impresarioarts.com

your pricing is low...how to survive with rental...are your instructors trained to teach...with all due respect, not all good musicians make good instructors...just like in any trade...

my drum coach used to be a drummer and coach but not security guard so dont tell me shit of how i shld run the business yes we undercut so that he can get out and become a coach cuz we aint rich kids boy stick that drum stick in yr ass and feel the pain cuz people like u need to feel pain - FYI u can learn ytjem holler

- - - Updated - - -

when i hear guys like u talk i really understand trhe meaning of budak tahik

Back