Old School Rock Gig @ Home Club

superflydom

hey people! My Pal's And I will be playing at the Home Club on the 19th of april! our time slots are from 6- 9plus. we'll be playing stuff from Queen! , Rainbow! , Deep Purple! , Kiss , DIO , Black Sabbath! , The Police! , Sting! and a little bit of racer x and many more of your favourite rock bands. it will be played by many of our fellow softies as well! eg. shredaholic, currypuff, myself, clayhead. So please do support us! This Gig is organised by Freemansland! :) so if you're interested please do contact me at 94516357! Please do support your fellow softies here! :) Because i know you all love these kind of music! :) so ROCK ON PEOPLE! GOD GAVE ROCK AND ROLL TO YOU :)- support us people!

HEY! We are playing too!! sorry to "tumpang" your thread..Look out for The 21s..Bringing you back to the old 70s beatles sound baby!! POP YEAY YEAY!!!!

Superflydom - Looking forward to your performance...RACER X!! Mister Paul-o Gilbert-o baby!!! :)

hey people! My Pal's And I will be playing at the Home Club on the 19th of april! our time slots are from 6- 9plus. we'll be playing stuff from Queen! , Rainbow! , Deep Purple! , Kiss , DIO , Black Sabbath! , The Police! , Sting! and a little bit of racer x and many more of your favourite rock bands. it will be played by many of our fellow softies as well! eg. shredaholic, currypuff, myself, clayhead. So please do support us! This Gig is organised by Freemansland! :) so if you're interested please do contact me at 94516357! Please do support your fellow softies here! :) Because i know you all love these kind of music! :) so ROCK ON PEOPLE! GOD GAVE ROCK AND ROLL TO YOU :)- support us people!

Where is Home Club? How much is the entry, thanks~ ^^

Its at The Riverwalk, near Clarke Quay. 20 Upper Circular Road. Tix are at 12 bucks each with a free drink! haha cya there man!!! old school FTW!!!!

oh man people you can PM me for tickets :) or can call me ! anyway we just got our setlist! and its gona be the bomb babe! promise!

Looks like all will be old skool..The 21s will be getting into 80s british invasion mode people!!! -> think bell bottoms and flowery shirts hahahahaha!!!!!

For tickets get bck to me yeah???

Hey Dom I'll have 2 tickets off ya mate. I wouldn't mind seeing some bands covering Purple and Rainbow. Thats the shit right there man. Let me know if I can buy from you.

Hey brah!

I promise to be there if I am not working.

Going to start work in a new place soon.

Anyways, enjoy and rawk da stage one time!

Wow... Hell yeah!! Rock Never Dies...

I wanna go, but I've no friend to enjoy with there... Anybody wanna meet up and go together?

Wow... Hell yeah!! Rock Never Dies...

I wanna go, but I've no friend to enjoy with there... Anybody wanna meet up and go together?

COME ON PEOPLE! but even iff you go there alone your brothers in rock and roll will all be there with you! woohooo! god gave rock n roll to you! HAAHAHA

Latest posts

Back