OD06 - Dying to be heard?

jh

Hey people of SOFT, OD06 (Overdrive 2006) your annual inter-tertiary band competition is back.
Interested bands please visit our website for registration details! For the rest of you, stay tuned for more updates on the competition.

Dying to be heard?

This event is open to all aspiring bands in the various tertiary institutes around the island, including, but not limited to NTU, NUS, SMU, SIM, etc

the rest cannot join uhk?

Hi Jh,

"No age limit.
At least 1 member must be a student of NTU, NUS, SMU, NIE, SIM, TP, SP, NYP, NP, RP, any of the ITEs, La-Salle-SIA School of the Arts, UWC, NAFA or any International Colleges.
Bands should consist of a minimum of 3 people."

Does that mean there is only a need for 1 of the members to be in one of the above mentioned schools? The others can be working adults am I correct to say that? Thank you.

Regards

azlan>> dont worry, this year they should be appearing as the guest band.. so no issue about winning again. heh

armour_juliet>> well, if you check out our rules and regulations, only 1 of your band members have to be from a tertiary institute that we listed out.

newbie>> yeah you're right.. our rules are quite relaxed in this sense.

Panopticon-3 >> i think MDIS shouldn't be a problem...

nkubi87>> well, we're primarily an inter-tertiary competition. but the rules state you only need 1 member from a tertiary institute... so.. yea go figure

hey panz3rr, yea why not man... unless of course you've been one of the winners in the past then it's a different story la..

anyways, we'll be announcing regular updates to our prizes over here.. so do check back.. esp when they add on to the cash prizes of $1k, $500 and $300 respectively for the top 3 winners!

hahah what u mean? chill lah.. i thought you guys would have finished exams by dec?[/quote]

panz3rr... kinda greedy eh.. you from oshiego isit? technically we have no restrictions as pertaining to this, so you can come back again. haha, our prizes are not bad la, but... been there done that right?

neuro... sorry man, we really didn't know about this. genuinely thought you guys finished the same time as us. haha.. still can join la...

:lol: no worries :) its in the middle of my exams & we still need time to jam and pretty much busy with hall events, so probably gonna give it a miss.

have fun rocking and get urself HEARD!!

ooh.. so i presume ur frm a nus hall band? cos we sent out invitations to the nus halls as well... wonder if you guys got the information..

Back