New Washburn Idols

predz23

http://www.washburn.com/news-and-reviews/news/2010-idol.html

They are shaped like this now
idolpro2cs.jpg

Nah, I think Gibson learned their lesson after the PRS lawsuit. Les Paul is a TYPE of guitar not a specific model anymore

Didn't Gibson win the lawsuit for PRS singlecut? Since it's discontinued...

Man, sad decision for the washburn....the old idol deluxe is very2 drool worthy

Didn't Gibson win the lawsuit for PRS singlecut? Since it's discontinued...

Man, sad decision for the washburn....the old idol deluxe is very2 drool worthy

What?!? no the PRS singlecut is still available, they're called SC245 or SC250, PRS won the case by showing everybody how many copies of Gibsons there are and questioning why Gibson isn't suing those other guys instead

Nah, I think Gibson learned their lesson after the PRS lawsuit. Les Paul is a TYPE of guitar not a specific model anymore

Gibson never learns their lesson. They'll keep trying. PRS managed to get out of it. But Gibson continues to pounce.

But PRS and Gibson have a history anyways... That resulted in the Les Paul DC being discontinued.

What?!? no the PRS singlecut is still available, they're called SC245 or SC250, PRS won the case by showing everybody how many copies of Gibsons there are and questioning why Gibson isn't suing those other guys instead

hahaha...ic....i guess I heard the wrong news....I can understand why PRS SC can escape, since the shapes are indeed quite different.....But I dun understand why Tokai and edwards can still produce their LP copies

hahaha...ic....i guess I heard the wrong news....I can understand why PRS SC can escape, since the shapes are indeed quite different.....But I dun understand why Tokai and edwards can still produce their LP copies

Because they're in Japan, and intended for the Japanese market, or am I wrong?

Back