New studio! Blackisle Studios (Recording & Jamming)

Sean

Blackisle Studios is located at Blk 118 Aljunied Avenue 2 #07-104, at Geylang East Central. The block is just behind the Geylang Polyclinic.

If you are taking the bus, there are only No. 80 and No. 155. It stops right in front of the Polyclinic, 2 minutes walk to the studio.

And if you are taking the train, stop at Aljunied station. Turn right when you exit from the barrier, you would see a school. Facing the school, turn right and walk all the way down to the path (big empty field along the path), you would see the Library. Facing the library, turn left again and walk until you reach the traffic lights junction. Cross the to the side where the bank is, from there you can easily find our block. 5 minutes walk from the MRT station.

Recording

Our usual rate is $50 an hour for studio recording. Email or call for more details for our very affordable package deal.

Jamming

Jamming rate is $15 per hour. If you jam for 2 hours, it will cost you only $25. Come on down, this promotion will end in 3 months time.

Call this number 96998941 for booking of jamming studio and recording enquiries. Or email me at sean@blackisle-studios.com

Stuffs we did

Just some of the stuffs we did.

cesspit.jpg

Cesspit – Best Before (Recorded, Mixed & Mastered)

LT.jpg

Last Transmission – Self-titled (Recorded, Mixed & Mastered)

Popwhizee – Later That Day, M.O.S.H Vol. 1 (Recorded, Mixed & Mastered)
Demonification - Recorded, Mixed & Mastered
Bhelliom – Mastered
Iron Fists - Mastered

Current projects

Meza Virs and Rudra.

This is how our studios look like.

Control Room

CR1.jpg

CR3.jpg

Recording Room

RR1.jpg

RR4.jpg

Jamming Room

JR2.jpg

JR3.jpg

:D

For a limited time only! You only need to pay $10 an hour for jamming at Blackisle Studios! 24hrs!

Call this number 96998941 now to book.

:D

Great, might check it out. Blackisle Studios was also the name of a computer game developer team that made classics like Fallout and Baldur's Gate.

Chakalot said:
Great, might check it out. Blackisle Studios was also the name of a computer game developer team that made classics like Fallout and Baldur's Gate.

:D No appointment is necessary and visitors are always welcome in our studio. Just call the number if you can't find your way here.

hi sean

i would like to know how much you charge for mixing and mastering too.. get back to me at nodirection@punkmusic.com. we are thinking of doing our recording soon for our new stuffs. and hoping you can do a package for us.. get back to me ya.

cheers
dzaf

Back