New Singaporean Online Guitar Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

fretless6

Hi folks :mrgreen:

My friends & I've got a new online store selling guitar related gear. Pickups, effect pedals, some guitars, etc. Variety is a little limited at the moment, but stay tuned for more stuff coming in!

http://www.gain10music.com

Cheers! :) :idea:

bodomchild said:
Thats really cool. Are you guys selling any brands other then dillion?

For guitars? Not at the moment. Perhaps over time we will expand the range on guitars. For now, we're looking more at pedals, effects, etc. :)

jsut a slight comment, it would be better if you answered the questions seriously on the faq page instead of the joking way you put your points accross. Its a business after all and i think that being totally serious and to the point gives the customer more confidence that he is not buying from someone who is just toying around.

Dont worry too much about it, just my sentiments!

gargamelesp said:
jsut a slight comment, it would be better if you answered the questions seriously on the faq page instead of the joking way you put your points accross. Its a business after all and i think that being totally serious and to the point gives the customer more confidence that he is not buying from someone who is just toying around.

Dont worry too much about it, just my sentiments!

Hehe, yeah I know what u mean. If only u've seen the original version of it. :)

haha I think it ok to put some of those nonsensical questions on your FAQ, potential customers might percieve your company as one that is very friendly and approachable(at least for me) :D

good stuff.... wah nice trick there by james bay... hes good sia... respeckt.

btw when the TOM anderson pickups etc coming... those are yummy...
i found the faq funny and informative... good stuff man...
i forsee hordes of people willing to splurge alot of money on your products.....
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ChanMin said:
btw when the TOM anderson pickups etc coming...

They should be in around late December :) Oh yeah, we'll have more articles and lessons/tips coming covering a range of topics, from guitar playing, guitar maintenance, music theory, percussion, audio engineering. All written by local musicians and music professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back