New Services (improved tone)

clementyangxi

Guitar 77 now offers a full sheilding of your guitar cavity. This gets rid of most of the interference noise you might experience. Introductory offer: $50.00

We can also rewire the insides of your guitar with pure silver wires. This will allow your guitar to have more clarity and sparkle. We can also replace most pickup wires if you desire to do so. Introductory offer:
For Strats/RG/Tele types: $40.00 without replacing pickup wires, $60.00 including pickup wires .
For Les Paul types: $60.00 without replacing pickup wires, $80.00 including pickup wires.

Cheers!
Clement

Does the offer includes bass?

Recently, my bass (jazz) started to hum, it will dis-appear when you set the volume to full blast, but when you lower down the volume of either neck or bridge pick-up, the noise will appear.

Never had this issue since Feb when i bought the bass, only a few weeks ago.

Please reply back to gary.real@gmail.com

That happens with all single coils. Since yours is a jazz bass, I presume it uses single coil pickups too? The humming disappears when you set both pickups to max (technically, it should disappear as long as both volume levels are equal) because that's when you get the hum-cancelling effect. That's that same idea behind humbuckers, therefore the name (it bucks the hum, so to speak).

New Services (Improve Tone)

Is it so... but before i can turn volume knob full blast on either one and mute on the other. no such noise.

Back