New Predator Movie, produce Robert Rodriguez "Predators"

Laurence Fishburne is one of the most one-dimensional actors I've ever seen, maybe that's why they cast him with Keanu Reeves in Matrix. He was okay in Boyz N Tha Hood though.

This movie looks like it's going to be epic fail.

1) Just because it's being produced by RR doesn't mean anything. It's being directed by a giant nimrod, that's right, his name is Nimrod Antal and his last movie was the b-grade piece of crap Armored.

2) Go to wikipedia and read up about the movie. Firstly look at plot. How is it any different from the last 2 AVP movies? A group of humans being hunted by Predators? How different!

3) See the cast. If the plot couldn't be lame enough, now we see something similar between the 'game'. They're all deranged murderers. Sure to be badass.

My view is that this movie is going to be yet another high budget hollywood action flick that is not different from stuff like Terminator Salvation, where they get big actors to take big dumps on our childhood. You can know the entire plot before even watching the movie, because it is that easy to predict. Even the cast is predictable. The loud mouthed Latino(danny trejo), the quiet disturbed white boy(topher grace), the magical negro(fishburne), the token asian guy(that yakuza dude), the unwilling leader(adrien brody)..

p.s Judging from one of the trailer scenes, there are at least 15 predators now, because anything less than 10 is so gay.

Laurence Fishburne is one of the most one-dimensional actors I've ever seen, maybe that's why they cast him with Keanu Reeves in Matrix. He was okay in Boyz N Tha Hood though.

This movie looks like it's going to be epic fail.

1) Just because it's being produced by RR doesn't mean anything. It's being directed by a giant nimrod, that's right, his name is Nimrod Antal and his last movie was the b-grade piece of crap Armored.

2) Go to wikipedia and read up about the movie. Firstly look at plot. How is it any different from the last 2 AVP movies? A group of humans being hunted by Predators? How different!

3) See the cast. If the plot couldn't be lame enough, now we see something similar between the 'game'. They're all deranged murderers. Sure to be badass.

My view is that this movie is going to be yet another high budget hollywood action flick that is not different from stuff like Terminator Salvation, where they get big actors to take big dumps on our childhood. You can know the entire plot before even watching the movie, because it is that easy to predict. Even the cast is predictable. The loud mouthed Latino(danny trejo), the quiet disturbed white boy(topher grace), the magical negro(fishburne), the token asian guy(that yakuza dude), the unwilling leader(adrien brody)..

p.s Judging from one of the trailer scenes, there are at least 15 predators now, because anything less than 10 is so gay.

"the magical negro"<----words of a tolerant man

Well first I was about to say that you are a buzzkill because Nimrod Antal is actually a competent director, among other things. But it feels like I'm replying to an internet troll

based on trailor - looks like its a return to the org predator movie - Arvie vs predator in the jungle.

"the magical negro"<----words of a tolerant man

Well first I was about to say that you are a buzzkill because Nimrod Antal is actually a competent director, among other things. But it feels like I'm replying to an internet troll

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_negro

He probably is competent based on his first few films, but he doesn't seem to have much background in sci-fi. It's hard to judge this one, I'm still probably going to watch it in the cinema but I won't be having any high expectations. Expecting it to be high action(CGI of course) with nothing new to bring to the table, kinda like Terminator Salvation.

Last edited:
So I guess it's like watching 'Predator' again but with different actors but this time FULL HD and better effects.

Back