New home production release "This is the Apocalypse!" Free to download!

Cool song! Love how it starts all serious in the beginning and takes a 180 degree turn in the middle haha.
Anyway, loving the tone there (hows the firmware 10 so far?) vocals sounds a little thin though. Quirky and cool song nonetheless.

Hows things going which Hexel? Are there going to be any vocals on those instrumentals you've got uploaded? Loving the huge Haunted Shores influences in those songs.

Hey man. Thanks a lot! Actually I wrote this song very quickly just to try out some new stuff. Firmware 10 is good so far but a lot of my patches are affected due to this major algorithm update. Haha I already tried my best to record and mix the vocals in a shitty environment (I'm using AT2020 btw).

We are still looking out for a potential vocalist. Just waiting for the right one so we can roll out everything. And how's your band going so far? Your recent "The Other I, Lights" preview is pretty good man. I like how you guys blend all the effects in.

Yea firmware 10 is a huge update, still waiting on the new axe edit too.
Thanks for the kind words we are actually working on our originals now while putting final touches to our cover song. Progressing slowly but steadily as most of us are quite busy with NS and work/school.

I'm also waiting for the new Axe Edit. The one before FW10 had a lot of bugs and errors.

Great to hear that. I'm in NS too and everything are moving slowly. At least it keeps us active and focused.

Channie> hahah! Thanks!!!

Back