NEUMANN U 67 vintage mic in excellent condition for sale

AGMStudios

Hi fellows,

I am a sound engineer from Germany with a small project studio, who relocated to Philippines 5 yrs ago.

As I need to expand my small studio, I need to sell my Neumann U 67 Vintage mic which is in excellent condition!

It has just undergone maintenance at specialized workshop in Germany.
Copy of invoice with work done will be submitted upon request.

The dints in casing are removed, beside replacing output capacitors and resistors etc. to get back into original sound and features. This mic is not really for collectors rather then for use as workhorse!

It comes with a digital power supply from SCHAAL Audio, Germany with plenty safety features unlike the old original power supply.

A brand new 20 ft / 7 mtr cable with tuchel from top manufacturer SOMMER cable, made in Germany.

The shock mount is not original, as this was broken and replaced by ordinary shock mount.
I can supply contact of original Neumann supplier for shock mount or from Peluso / USA in case you want original shock mount.

Location of mic U67 is currently Frankfurt / Germany but will be back to Philippines soon. Preferred meet and pick up. Worldwide insured shipping only after payment done. Shipping costs depend on your location and preferred courier service. Duties and taxes for import in your country are on your account. I am also willing to fly to Singapore to meet you personally in case you are serious buyer and deal is closed.

If you aren't interested or in need of a Neumann U67, maybe you know someone and can refer to me?

Attached I am sending you some pics of my U 67 for your evaluation.

I wish you a pleasant day.

Gregor Schenkel
AGM Studios Philippines

Attachments

• IMG_5874.jpg
    IMG_5874.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_5899.jpg
    IMG_5899.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5908.jpg
    IMG_5908.jpg