Need help finding Guitar Shops in Bali

junkiemanxl

Hi friends,

I'm visiting bali in may for a holiday and would like to know where i can go about to buy some nice electric guitars. Any recommendations?

I'll be heading to kuta.

Cheers!
:)

Hi friends,

I'm visiting bali in may for a holiday and would like to know where i can go about to buy some nice electric guitars. Any recommendations?

I'll be heading to kuta.

Cheers!

Hi,

hope this info will help you.

1.Wira's Music store, Jl Kahuripan opposite Supernova and next to a pet shop.
2.Tom's Music & Sound. Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai 88x, Kuta, Bali

just let you know, the prices on bali area is expensive if it's compare with jakarta and surabaya.

the best place to hunting the music instrument in indonesia is UNDERGROUND shop ^^

you can get ibanez original neck, body and some mighty mite body and neck with very crazy price ^^

and that UNDERGROUND shop only you can found online and not on bali island, most of them can't speak English.

cheers,

Hi,

hope this info will help you.

1.Wira's Music store, Jl Kahuripan opposite Supernova and next to a pet shop.
2.Tom's Music & Sound. Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai 88x, Kuta, Bali

just let you know, the prices on bali area is expensive if it's compare with jakarta and surabaya.

the best place to hunting the music instrument in indonesia is UNDERGROUND shop ^^

you can get ibanez original neck, body and some mighty mite body and neck with very crazy price ^^

and that UNDERGROUND shop only you can found online and not on bali island, most of them can't speak English.

cheers,

Thx for the heads up bro
Any other suggestions?

Hey!
I bought a tele-copy at Tom's Music & Sound (next to BIMC - Bali International Medical Centre) back in 2004. Around Sg$93/-. Thats the only store I could find back then. Prices are OK by SG standards.

One thing about Tom's is that they dont have many axes and the choices are limited (mostly keyboards). I dunno abt now tho. Most things you expect to come free with a gtr purchase (eg. gig bag) WILL cost you.

And the sales dude seems clueless, they dont do set-ups and dont know whats intonation for example. Trying to haggle the price will be a waste of time.

I was in Bali last year and spoke to a couple of musicians playing at the hotel. They recommended WIRA's i.o.Toms. Alas time was short so I couldnt visit them.

There are other stores too but I cant recall now. Have the address stuffed somewhere LOz.

So if you come across any musicians do chat them up and ask. They'd be more than willing to fill you in.

TIP: if you do purchase one over there, bring it along with you on the plane home and store it in the overhead lugguage compartment throughout the journey i.o. checking it in. Dont trust those baggage handlers man!

Hey!
I bought a tele-copy at Tom's Music & Sound (next to BIMC - Bali International Medical Centre) back in 2004. Around Sg$93/-. Thats the only store I could find back then. Prices are OK by SG standards.

One thing about Tom's is that they dont have many axes and the choices are limited (mostly keyboards). I dunno abt now tho. Most things you expect to come free with a gtr purchase (eg. gig bag) WILL cost you.

And the sales dude seems clueless, they dont do set-ups and dont know whats intonation for example. Trying to haggle the price will be a waste of time.

I was in Bali last year and spoke to a couple of musicians playing at the hotel. They recommended WIRA's i.o.Toms. Alas time was short so I couldnt visit them.

There are other stores too but I cant recall now. Have the address stuffed somewhere LOz.

So if you come across any musicians do chat them up and ask. They'd be more than willing to fill you in.

TIP: if you do purchase one over there, bring it along with you on the plane home and store it in the overhead lugguage compartment throughout the journey i.o. checking it in. Dont trust those baggage handlers man!

thx dude
noted about the checking in :)

Back