Need gear? We Can Get It! Fenders, Gibsons, ESP, Ibanez, You Name It We Can Get IT!

Hello!

My name is Allan Harrell, owner of GuitarCentralValley.com. I specialize in selling guitars worldwide!

As a one man shop located in Merced, California, I have the unique opportunity to find almost any guitar and have it shipped directly to your door!

If you need any guitar gear, or just want to chat about music in general, feel free to send me a pm:)

DSC06136-Copy.jpg

I currently am also on eBay: GuitarCentralValley (Over 250 Feedback 100% Positive!!!)

I would love to work with you in getting the guitar that you want for less!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you:p

-Allan Harrell
eBay ID: GuitarCentralValley

Last edited:
Hi Allan, do you do acoustic pickup systems as well?

I'm thinking of getting a Fishman Rare Earth Blend at lower cost.

Hi Allan, thank you for your reply! i was looking more at a brand new piece than a used piece.

I'm not so sure about the condition of the item on Ebay coz after all, there is also a mic component.

Hi Allan, thank you for your reply! i was looking more at a brand new piece than a used piece.

I'm not so sure about the condition of the item on Ebay coz after all, there is also a mic component.

Hello,

For a brand new one I would buy this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Fishman...t=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item4843e59452#shId

But I talked to the buyer of the used one that I mentioned and he said that it was in perfect condition (he bought it and never used it). I would offer a 100% money back guarantee with free return shipping if it was not something you were interested in. (As you can probably see I am eagerly trying to build a positive reputation for GuitarCentralValley).

Thank you!

-Allan

Back