NEED FEEDBACKS...on pedals n multieffect.

mulyadi

hi guys...anyone ever tried BOSS OD-20 Drive Zone before? looks damn cool, and this baby models 22 distortions...check it out at this webbie..http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/OD-20/index.html

where can i get them in singapore...

also another question....digitech vs boss...which one is better? i checked out the digitech pedals..was a lil' switched off by the knobs...made of plastic...and it doesn't seem as rugged as boss...

cheers!

You can enquire about the BOSS twin pedals (OD-20) through sweelee at bras basah or sims drive. Check out the other twin pedals, especially the delay.

Today's technology has made digital modelling come close to its preceding counterparts. This OD pedal is an example. Line 6 is on its way to achieving tonal equalities to the original analog pedals.

Regarding on which is better, digitech or boss, it strips down to personal preference as always. I would favor BOSS because it has some great history and most celebrities would prefer them ie: john petrucci. By the way....boss's knobs are also plastic, unless you are talking about the vintage boss knobs.

Do check out digitech's Digidelay, some say it beats BOSS's DD3, DD5.

yupz..
i'm using a very old boss effect, my dad's MIJs from the 80s... and i bought a You Dirty Rat instead...sounds cool...crunchy too..yupz..

cherubrock said:
Do check out digitech's Digidelay, some say it beats BOSS's DD3, DD5.

Digidelay has some reliability problems, based on many HC reviews, so do take it into consideration.

tried my buddy's TS9dx...sounds good, but not really my cup of coffee.... the edges are still rough, especially the treb..bass response wasn't that good as well...but could be due to his guitar as well...lp copy with SD-8 (invader) which in fact has muddy sound...yeah..but if u wanna get one, it's better to try it first, try to see whether it produces the sound you wanna get, and yeah..bring down ur axe as well..and try it on an amp that is similar to yours, especially the wattage...yupz...and if you want, can get it modded by this guy, Edwin from WakeMeUp music...yupz...

Back