need anything from Thailand?

TUM

guitar, pickup, tab , effect, amp, CD, etc. The secondhand market in Thailand is more active than in Singapore. Musician both amateur and professional keep trade or exchange their interesting gear on web board or music shop. I think price (included shipping cost ) may be cheaper in some case. Let me know what you are looking for. I can check it for you.

Have a nice day!

Hi there,

is there a web page/site where i can view the used items on sale? would love to check it out, currently looking for used amps/stacks (marshall, mesa etc) that i would like to purchase in the future.

Would certainly email you if interested.

cheers

It 's in Thai

Cereal,

The problem is that all sites are written in Thai. Please send me an email.
I will keep update you on interesting stuffs. Thanks,

TUM

hi TUM

thanks for offering info on the happenings in Thailand. I have a very good friend from Thailand, he's name is Promote Komsom. Was doing sound engineering for film and stuff but last I heard he went full time blues guitarist.

I got another friend who is producing indie bands and he was showing me this website http://www.kapook.com/musicstation/index.shtml , lots of very nice music from your country!

oh, for the non-thai readers, click on the links on the left of the page and you will be able to hear the different music tracks.

anyway, do keep us updated of any goodies!

hi Tum..anyone in thailand letting go those bootleg wah pedals for a cheap price? wanna try modding it...=)

Hi, any ritter acoustic guitar bags for sale? Looking to get one soon but can't find in singapore.

any chance thers a nice leather strat gig bag going for sale there?...
looking for sumthing in light brown

thanks
min

Back