NAMM! Aguilar Tone Hammer

DSC_5480.jpg

Ooh yes. Want it want it want it.

Ooo that looks nice. EQ/Pre-amp/Distortion unit? Not too sure on this. Never seen it around until now. But it sure looks like it's gonna fit REAL nice into my pedalboard!

It's new. They only recently showed it at Summer NAMM 08. They say it'll be in stores in the States in 6 to 8 weeks time.

If anyone's importing it, I want in. I'll even buy you lunch.

this one looks like it's much more than just the 'OBP in a box'

i can see a DI out, DC IN, surely a few bands of parametric eq as well. i'm assuming 'engage' is the bypass switch. and heaven knows what AGS is, but i'm guessing its some kind of eq preset

EDIT: or maybe i can stop guessing http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399012

Last edited:
One thing I don't like is the layout of the knobs.. looks a little haphazard to me, but that's purely from viewing one picture of the device from one angle.

using some guesswork, the controls probably are, from left to right:

gain, treble (top)/mid freq (bottom), bass/mid level, master.

sounds pretty simple to me :cool: parametric mid eq is always useful. it's like a db924 with a gain control, parametric mid eq and DI out. i just might sell mine to get this one...

the 'AGS' is supposed to be a boost circuit. i might just sell my paranormal to buy yours if you do o_O

Back