Muzic Mafia presents "3-2-1 Blast Off!" on 27/12/2009, mini gig at Odiocrib

gothviruz

This gig has been cancelled.

The cancellation is due to an ongoing Police investigation on a case of killer litter which happened during another gig last sunday. Odiocrib has been cooperative with the authority and decided to suspend further gigs till further notice. We would like to apologise to all the bands, supporters and those parties involved in this 3-2-1 Blast Off!! gig. It would have been a blast.

321blastoffPoster2009copy-Small.jpg

Band line ups will be updated again soon.
Pre-sales ticket at $4 is available at Odiocrib now. On the day itself it'll be $6.

demµra will not be playing. One of our guys got something on in the afternoon. All the best to the rest of the bands.

Gig is cancelled. All bands had been contacted thru sms and also via email updates. I sincerely apologise for the last minute cancellation but I hope to get continue support for our future gigs :)

Sham

killer litter?omg

next time should ask those idiots to throw their things properly.

inconsiderate Singaporeans with no responsibity for their low life

killer litter?omg

next time should ask those idiots to throw their things properly.

inconsiderate Singaporeans with no responsibity for their low life

We can only do so much bro.. even we've provided proper thrash bins and boxes, these ppl still prefer to throw cans over the parapet, missing a passerby by the inches.

This question went unanswered. May have already been settled via PM but since I saw it, I'll bump it, to avoid misunderstandings.

Sorry for the late reply. Everyone will be fully refunded. All affected parties had already been SMSed and emailed.

Guitar_Loser and Mockingbird, are u among those? If u r, u should've been contacted already. If not, I hope this answer your query. Thanks

Back