MUSICIANS WANTED for original songs (pop/rock/blues/RNB/Neo-soul/funk)

jasopoh

Guitarist here.

Looking to make music with like minded people.

Looking for:
- Vocalist
- Guitarist (rhythm/lead, I am happy to take turns)
- Drummer
- if you are a Keyboardist, saxophonist, triangle, etc, idm too! Would love to explore what we can create together

My ideal outcome:
Make great original music that WE will enjoy, and PEOPLE will enjoy. I’m down to record and gig too if we do go there, but for now just finding an outlet to express myself together with others.

My influences are:
RHCP, Muse, Nirvana, John Mayer, Foo fighters, AC/DC. Love classical and theatre stuff too (eg: phantom of the opera). Recently learning Neo soul and RNB stuff too.

Do hit me up! Either pm or leave me your contact if you’re keen to collaborate :)

Hi, I'm interested, I'm female vocalist and would like to know further more :) This is my contact number : 96137002

Thanks

Hey. Would love to do some funk. influences are Stevie (Wonder and RV), Police, Sugar Hill, Bowie, ....pretty versatile incl classic rock. Been playing guitar about 20 yrs. sms on 9650 5483 if youre interested to jam

Drummer here - my influences are Nirvana, Green Day and THe Police amongst many others. whatsapp me at 91095490! This sounds really fun.

Hello, I am a drummer, we have the same influences in music. I have been playing for 15 years. 30 yo this year. Singaporean. I'm really interested in what you have in mind. Please feel free to contact me. My number is 85339971. Thank you.

Doeven

Hi! Vocalist here! Do PM me if you're still looking for people. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the previous reply,
Vocalist here!
You can contact me on telegram @Varshman if you're still looking for people.

Hi I’m interested. My influences rhcp, Nirvana, cranberries, gnr, oasis. Starting guitar lesson next month. Can do covers. Pls drop me a message. Female rock-chic.

Latest posts

Back