Music theory crash course 1 year gd1 to 5 or 6 to 8

Wink wink

I like to recommend real good music theory crash course for this school Www.wowpianowow.com

U can visit http://www.wowpianowow.com/music-theory-lessons/
Their theory course only take 1 year to complete grade 1-5
And another 1 year to complete grade 8 theory
Taught by master degree teacher Jenny
The theory crash course is conducted at her home studio in yio chu kang.
Maximum 4 students in a group.

Using method from her own theory guide book that shares all her 'secret recipe', using short cut method and everything is simplified, even young children also find it fun and easy to pick up.

In the past they follow traditional method from the text books and all students found it tedious and lost interest. And book's method also take many years to complete gd8. So they designed some fun whiteboard games for group classes, and their students got motivated and love learning theory, from there they pick up the concept real fast and have good foundation. She herself also have big passion in teaching theory. As they produce real good results.

I had diploma lessons with my master degree teacher for only 1 year and her method is very effective. She is teacher Jenny with master degree in music from www.wowpianowow.com

If u go for a trial lesson. She will be sharing her effective method and coaching how to build confidence for stage performance, she will also share methology that she learned during her music study in Germany, the authentic German school of piano technique inherited from Beethoven’s time, the real secret that helped students to perform confidently on stage without making mistakes. The method is proven being able to show tremendous improvements in kids or adult’s playing within short period of time.

Back