Music Fest in Ngee Ann Poly

hmmm all of us talk about supporting the local scene, the local music. Howabt local organizers? like anthony from heartrock? man these are the true people that are doing something about our music here. So it doesnt matter if its part of hes module in school or hes event is not goin to turn out like what you dream as woodstock or ozzfest. He is still doin somthing for all of us who works and practice hard every week after week and at the end of the day to find a stage to rock on. Instead of like saying its going to suck or hes just doin it for school, i think we should support him and maybe give him advice to make it a better show.

you'll never know if the one you said the organizing committee 'scuked' will be the one actually organizing gigs for us youngsters in the future.

Those supporting this MusicFest, u guys rock! We'd still appreciate ur support even if u wont be coming down. :)

Those who don't, well, let's just say what goes ard comes ard. One day when u need support, no one will be there to do that.

There's always a first time for everything, Give us a chance, we'll learn from mistakes to make it even better next time.

If u think this event's gonna suck, when u do come down, it will suck.

But if u go to support us and the local bands, and dont care about how it's gonna be like, but just to have fun, trust me, you will have fun.

D: Hey,why isnt the event receving more response from NgeeAnn Ppl? D:

(PS: what are the bands playing?)

((PPS:<_< Stupid Know-it-alls.))

Hey man, just do whatever you guys are doing for the local music scene now man.... Singaporean are too use to making complaint in everything, ever when things is free. :) don't be dishearted from people who just don't contribute and still complaint.... :) let me know if you guys need any help. :)

freak0ut said:
D: Hey,why isnt the event receving more response from NgeeAnn Ppl? D:

(PS: what are the bands playing?)

((PPS:<_< Stupid Know-it-alls.))
Hi. Please refer to another post regarding on what are the bands playing. :D
Look forward to see you there. :)

How come there was no gigs when I was in Ngee Ann. Unfair............ ahackz.. I oh so wanna come. But i'll be working all the way till 7pm :(

yeah...

wow NP-ies! ( wat i called my fellow NP students)

During my time, lots of ppl can only think of football comp, food fair, games stalls.... But now there is plenty of gigs all ard NP huh... u guys shld update me anyway..

By the way, i was the first batch doing I&E (Entrepreneurship).... 3rd year IT student.... Great job guys.... got an idea last time to do gigs, but my peeps are chicken to try out the idea.

yes. Just do your best mate. People will always criticize you if you are providing a service or creating a product.

If you need a larger venue or some help, just call, okay?

8127 5169

Saito

Back