Music Express 15-nationwide songwriting competition(Win attractive cash prizes&more!)

musiclover0015

Music Express 15-nationwide songwriting competition(Win attractive cash prizes&more!)

Hey people!!!
Music Express 15, a nationawide chinese songwriting competition organized by NTU Chinese Society is now open for registration(Free Registration)!! Join the competition now, and unveil your music talent! Also, stand a chance to win attractive cash prizes, Jetstar travel voucher and more!!!

Music Express 15 serves as a platform for budding songwriters to showcase their works to the general public, and also allows exposure for these talents to the local music scene. By doing so, we hope to nurture more outstanding young talents and promote creativity amongst the younger populace. In any case, participants of this competition will be rewarded with an enriching experience and a chance to network with various core players in the local music industry.

==========================================================
The competition comprises 2 categories:

Category A (Total cash prizes – S$3000) 词曲创作 Song Composing.
Competitors who have joined this category will have to come up with an original tune and fill it up with the appropriate lyrics. The final composition may be a joint effort by 2 people, ie. the person who comes up with the tune can form up with a friend, who joins him as his lyricist.

Category B (Total cash prize – S$500) 歌词创作 Lyric Writing.
Contestants who join us under this category need not come up with a tune of their own. Rather, they will make use of a pre-arranged tune which can be downloaded from www.musicexpress-15.com and fill in the lyrics for the tune.

Prizes
Category A – Song Composing
Champion ----------S$1,000 + Trophy + S$1,000 Jetstar travel voucher + Prizes sponsored by SingTel

1st Runner up--------S$800 + Trophy + S$600 Jetstar travel voucher +Prizes sponsored by SingTel

2nd Runner up--------S$600 + Trophy + S$400 Jetstar travel voucher +Prizes sponsored by SingTel

Best Performance----S$300 + Trophy

Most Popular--------S$300 + Trophy

Category B – Lyric Writing
Best Lyric---------S$500 + Trophy + S$600 Jetstar travel voucher +Prizes sponsored by SingTel
**Terms and Conditions apply

*No limit in number of entries for both category
Good music is meant to be recognised!!! =D

Deadline: 19 June 2009

Registration Form and Rules and Regulations can be downloaded from:
http://www.musicexpress-15.com/rule/index.htm

For enquiries, email us at musicexpress15@hotmail.com or call 96409550 (secretary).

For more information and details, log on to www.musicexpress-15.com.

More activities
Semifinal@Bugis Junction--------------05/07/09

Mini Concert@Jurong Point------------------------26/07/09

Final@Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
Famous singer to perform in our grand final !!!------23/08/09

Music Express, Express Your Music!!!

Last edited:
Haha...talent can be cultivated if u have the passion, no worries!!! anyway, hope u can spread the words to your friends!!!! thank you so much oooo!!!! ;)

Deadline: 19th of June, is coming real soon!!! Don't hesitate!! Grab your chance to show your music talent and submit your entries now !!! :D

*Each participant is allowed to submit up to 3 entries per category

Deadline: 19 June 2009

*No limit in number of entries for both category
Submit as many as you want!!! Good music is meant to be recognised!!! =D

note that there is a change in number of entries that can be submitted =D

It is really a good news to all music lover!!!!Please show your talent, join Music Express 15!!!!!

THE DEADLINE 19th June 2009, 6 days away from now !! Quickly send in your entries... as many entries as you want =D !!! Go Go Go.. Don't miss the chance.. hehehe :D

Hi. Yes, we have changed it to no limit. Good music is meant to be recognised =). Submit as many entries as you want. Hehehe.

The deadline, 19th of June is coming real soon, this friday !!! quickly submit your entries :D

chiffon77811, feel free to ask any questions here. I will reply you as soon as possible.

[QUOTE=musiclover0015

Woots, tat's great :)

I have yet to prepare the documents etc, could i send them in by email instead?
As i'm afraid the documents and files would not reach in time if sent by post... ):

chiffon77811 Hi said:
secretary@musicexpress-15.com[/EMAIL] before the deadline. ^^

May I know which category you joining?

And notify me after you have submitted your entries, I can help you to confirm whether your entries have reached us or not. =D

Do ask your friends and who is interested to join this competition too!! =)

[QUOTE=musiclover0015
Great :)

I'll be joining in the full-song category, which i rmb is Cat A? (;
Okays, will drop you a msg here when I've sent in my entries.

:)

I have some questions. Do we have to fill in the 演出者資料, if it's all done by the composer (作曲人)?
And can the lyricist of a participating song be a foreigner?
Or a Singaporean who's currently studying overseas?

Last edited:
I have some questions. Do we have to fill in the 演出者資料, if it's all done by the composer (作曲人)?
And can the lyricist of a participating song be a foreigner?
Or a Singaporean who's currently studying overseas?

You mean it is all perfomed by you? You can just write down you are the performer and composer.

This competition open to all nationality. So, your lyricist can be a foreigner or singaporean who's studying overseas.

Encourage your friends to join too!!! Thank you! =D

Hi musiclover , i would like to take part in category A by email .

I need to attach
1)Entry form
2)Demo of track mp3
3)Lyrics

Is there anything else i left out ? :)

Back