Music cds for sale!

spacecowboy

Hello friends,

I am putting up my collection of music cd's over the years for sale. They have been a great source of inspiration and joy to read/listen to during my younger school days, but now they are just collecting dust on my shelf. I figured they are better off in another person's hands, for they are meant to be enjoyed. Most of the cd's were imported from overseas at a higher price than what I'm selling, esp those metal genre cds. I pride myself to take good care of my items, so most of these are in good condition unless otherwise stated :)

CDS

1. Avantasia: The Metal Opera - $15
  2. A1: The A list - $5
  3. Blind guardian: Follow the Blind, Tales from the twilight world, somewhere far beyond, Nightfall in middle earth - $15 each
  4. Clay Aiken: Measure of a man - $5
  5. Circa Survive: On letting go - $15
  6. Dragonforce: Valley of the damned, sonic firestorm, Inhuman rampage, Ultra beatdown - $12 (Purchase as a set for $35)
  7. Edguy: Kingdom of madness, Theatre of salvation, Hellfire club, Rocket ride - $15
  8. The great spy experiment: Flower show riots - $10
  9. Guns n roses: Use your illusion I & II, Chinese Democracy - $10 each (Purchase as a set for $25)
  10. Iced earth: The glorious burden, The horror show - $15 each (purchase both for 25)
  11. Iron Maiden: A matter of life and death - $10
  12. king Diamond: Abigail - $12
  13. Killswitch Engage: Alive or just breathing, As daylight dies - $10 each
  14. Lost horizon: Awakening the world - $15
  15. Slayer: South of heaven, Christ illusion - $10 each (Purchase both for $16)
  16. Mêlée: Angels & Devils - $5
  17. Metalucifer: Heavy metal chainsaw - $15
  18. New order: Waiting for the siren's call - $5
  19. Nightwish: Oceanborn - $10
  20. Pyramaze: Legend of the bone carver - $15
  21. Rascal Flatts: Me and my gang - $8
  22. Saosin: Self titled full length - $8
  23. Shadows fall: Threads of life - $8
  24. Sonata Arctica: Ecliptica, Silence, Winterheart's guild, For the sake of revenge, Unia - $15 (prefer to sell as a set for $55)
  25. Soulfly: Dark ages - $5
  26. Simple Plan: Still not getting any... - $5
  27. Slipknot: Vol3. The sublimal verses - $5
  28. Sum 41: All killer no Filler - $5
  29. Snow patrol: Final straw - $5 (There's a crack in the jewel case, cd and booklet is fine)

Please pm me if you have any questions, I am really looking forward to putting these cds in your hands. I can give you a better offer if you purchase more.

All deals to be made at novena mrt!

Thank you,

Jason 3-11-2012

I apologize for these mistakes in the pricing.

Edit:

Blind guardian: Follow the Blind, Tales from the twilight world, somewhere far beyond, Nightfall in middle earth - $15 each (Purchase all for $55)

Dragonforce: Valley of the damned, sonic firestorm, Inhuman rampage, Ultra beatdown - $12 (Purchase all for $40)

Edguy: Kingdom of madness, Theatre of salvation, Hellfire club, Rocket ride - $15 (Purchase all for $55)

Iced earth: The glorious burden, The horror show - $15 each (purchase both for $28)

Sonata Arctica: Ecliptica, Silence, Winterheart's guild, For the sake of revenge, Unia - $15 (Purchase all for $65)

Last edited:
Back