mune-20y/o-vocalist

mune

hey there. i’m mune.
i have a pretty versatile voice range. i’m an alto, but i can belt out soprano notes.
i play the guitar. pretty noob at it, tbh but i’m still learning and quite new to it.

i listen to all forms of music, but my favorite genres would be rock/alt.

would be down to jam if any of you guys need a female vocalist.
released a few songs on my youtube channel, some originals and some covers. released this short EP recently, it’s not perfect. feel free to check out my other stuff on my yt.

hey there. i’m mune.
i have a pretty versatile voice range. i’m an alto, but i can belt out soprano notes.
i play the guitar. pretty noob at it, tbh but i’m still learning and quite new to it.

i listen to all forms of music, but my favorite genres would be rock/alt.

would be down to jam if any of you guys need a female vocalist.
released a few songs on my youtube channel, some originals and some covers. released this short EP recently, it’s not perfect. feel free to check out my other stuff on my yt.

Hi Mune,

Could you get in touch with me? I want to try out recording a song to a track in a different language? Whatsapp me on Eight46four10eight9

Thanks and have a good day.

Hi Mune!

We are currently a 3-piece band (bass, guitar, drums) looking for a vocalist. We play punk rock, rock, alt, some pop, any genre tbh. We just had our first jam session last week and we plan to continue every Saturday evening.

Please do contact my telegram @francescoroviaro if you’re interested in joining!

Back