Modding Tiny Terror

Even without the Jule Mod the Tiny Terror is an outstanding amp in its price range.
Wah... the truth !!

Notes that were lost in the studio become clearer.
Wah.. one for the x-files or CSI ....

None of the outstanding overdrive characteristics of the Tiny Terror are diminished in any way. That would be a tragedy.
Wah.. a revelation indeed !!!!

In the words of a great producer, after playing the Jule Modified Tiny Terror for several days, "It makes a $600 dollar amp sound like a $1200 dollar amp."

Wah ..oh Rely??!

:mrgreen: I love mondays !!

Mecury Magnetics

"Warning: Amplifiers using Mercury iron exceed the recommended daily allowance of amplified guitar tone. Please consult with your physician if you experience an erection lasting more than 8 hours after playing your guitar. Remedies for this condition include putting the stock trannys back in the amp or singing hymns while icing the affected area."

Ha ha ha ha...:mrgreen:

thats some serious dough!

$285 USD
and you haven't considered shipping yet.

top up a little more and you can get another TT

I don't know about you but I hardly hear the tonal difference between the before and after mods. If there is a difference, IMHO the improvement wouldn't make me splurge on the mod. The TT is a great amp by itself, why mod it? Is there something that you don't like about it? Do share.

For me, my only gripes for the amp is the lack of a efx loop and a 3 band EQ. Someone on the orange forum has done the former with much success supposedly. IMO these 2 mods are more worth to look into rather that the Jules Mod.

I don't know about you but I hardly hear the tonal difference between the before and after mods. If there is a difference, IMHO the improvement wouldn't make me splurge on the mod. The TT is a great amp by itself, why mod it? Is there something that you don't like about it? Do share.

For me, my only gripes for the amp is the lack of a efx loop and a 3 band EQ. Someone on the orange forum has done the former with much success supposedly. IMO these 2 mods are more worth to look into rather that the Jules Mod.

Yeah agreed, TT is a great amp by itself, I was thinking that if a mod can really make it sound to fullest then why not i give a try. I can hear that the tone is larger before the mod in the clip. Anyway appreciated your comments ;)

Yeah agreed, TT is a great amp by itself, I was thinking that if a mod can really make it sound to fullest then why not i give a try. I can hear that the tone is larger before the mod in the clip. Anyway appreciated your comments ;)

True!!! :mrgreen:

Back