MJT Relic Stratocaster Large Headstock, Period Correct Decals and Paint, CS Fat50pups

wasabe19

Hi All,

Got an MJT Relic Stratocaster with Fender Decal on headstock for sale. In beautiful lake placid blue with large headstock and period correct transitional logo. Patent pending numbers all on decal.

Asking $1300.

both neck and body are finished in a medium relic by MJT whose work, in the opinion of many, rival that of the fender custom shop. Specs:

Neck & Body : Fender licensed ALLPARTS
Pickups: Fender Custom Shop Fat 50's
Trem&Hardware: period correct Fender Japan, vintage wiring 5-way selector switch

Testing available at my place at my convenience in kembangan. Does not come with a case/bag.

It is a regretful sale and am letting it go due to a shift in priorities at the moment. As a huge strat lover, I put in a lot of effort to source for the right parts and hardware to put together this guitar. It is really a piece put together with my personal passion for Fender stratocasters and Fender history. For serious buyers only and no low balling please. Slightly nego for keen buyers. Please feel free to contact me to test the guitar. More pictures available upon request. Thanks for viewing.

966 zero9 zero26

Best,
Muhammad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back