Michael Schenker Group Live in Singapore, November 23

Not many MSG people around I guess..

I oly have 1 video of him and a few reports..

Many say though he's off his game..

Yup, he's not progressed much beyond what you hear of MSG in the 80s or even UFO before that . His new signature b/w Flying Vs are rather nice though.

If they brought together a bunch of ol' skool big hair metal geetar geezers for a one-night only concert, it might be worth checking them out. E.g. Mike Schenker + Eddie Van Halen + John Nordum + Vivian Campbell + Jake E. Lee + Angus Young + Uli Roth etc.

More like the G3 concept, except this is made up of the generation before them.

Captain Nemo is coming! looking forward to this show. Every note will be felt. Armed n Ready, Assault Attack, Bijou Pleasurette, Tales of Mystery, Into the Arena! MSG fan here! Thanks Darren for the heads up \m/

Azaro said:
More like the G3 concept, except this is made up of the generation before them.

in 1999, G3's euro leg featured 2 legends @ Wembley Arena. Satch featuring MSG n Uli Jon Roth. their finale seg had Brian May joining them. no official dvd released though.

did manage to get from a buddy who studied in Essex. footage of Uli's Sky Overture G3 live bootleg, compiled with some 70s Scorpions vids [sails of charon is in :D ]

just watched MSG 2004 dvd, this current lineup is very interesting.

I think they have taken the MSG message off. because I can't seem to find it on the website. Or maybe, I am really blind.

I was introduced to MSG by a friend some time back. And I agree, their new line-up is interesting. And just as wonderful.

Back